FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Which Drinks you like ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/413057-drinks-you-like.html)

wilsonparker 24-11-2011 07:44 AM

Which Drinks you like ?

Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

abigilbrook 25-11-2011 10:28 AM

i like cold coffee the most

Dilet Andrewson 25-11-2011 11:00 AM

My favourite is fruit juice. I use to drink fruit juice in every morning and the evening because it is very healthier than other drinks.

elvismoddy 29-11-2011 06:23 AM

i like sting 3g by Pepsi

martink 30-11-2011 10:42 AM

i like fresh fruit punch

silvester0987 01-12-2011 07:52 AM

Well I like to drink fruit juices, especially Mango. I think it is much better to drink fresh drinks other than drinking Pepsi, Coca-Cola or any other.

photo0540 01-12-2011 12:46 PM

I like Fruit Beer. I drink it daily...

friartuck 08-12-2011 07:15 AM

red bull and peach juice are my favorite drinks

bradenconan 13-12-2011 06:47 AM

i like fresh juices normally

brianalcott 14-12-2011 11:05 AM

cold coffee with chocolate and nuts

Nero1 15-12-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonparker (Post 1686614)
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

I always prefer the use of the natural drinks and this is the reason that most of the people recommend the use of the water and fresh juices to get the good results regarding health.

borisambrose 16-12-2011 06:50 AM

i like pina colada and margarita

alrickbirk 20-12-2011 05:18 AM

I Like Kiwi Fruit Juice

absalomdavin 21-12-2011 09:58 AM

i like tomato and strawberry juices

AlexJ 27-01-2012 02:30 PM

i like fresh orange juice....my favorite drink....

Shemilajon 16-02-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alrickbirk (Post 1695189)
I Like Kiwi Fruit Juice

Hi my all fellows.

All the beverages for all ages can be taken because it helps the digestive systems at the time of indigestion.Each and every person like such beverage very much.

Bumble Bees 03-04-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

I love LIMU seaweed in a bottle try some @ bumblebeesinjulye.iamlimu.com

RussianFoodDire 15-05-2012 02:28 PM

My favorite drinks are fruit juices, tea and coffee.

goodfood 10-09-2012 08:06 AM

I like bChill it is made with natural ingredients making it a healthier alternative to energy and soft drinks.

christinachrist 11-09-2012 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodfood (Post 1769779)
I like bChill it is made with natural ingredients making it a healthier alternative to energy and soft drinks.

I like to drink milk and soft drinks

goodfood 19-09-2012 10:43 AM

i like bChill..its totally relaxation drink !!

katiew102 09-10-2012 10:11 AM

I tend to drink water most of the time, and I don't like fizzy pop.
If I had to choose a favourite though it would probably be apple juice or tea.

goodfood 19-11-2012 09:20 AM

I like bChill its totally relaxation drink!

bigwheel 07-03-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonparker (Post 1686614)
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

Water and wine.

elementsresto 21-03-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonparker (Post 1686614)
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

I love coffee with cream, green tea and also fruit juices. I just can't decide what would be my favorite. I think I'll have all of them.

bigwheel 22-03-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonparker (Post 1686614)
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

Well after getting caffeined up in the AM with coffee or Green Tea..I moves over to a big jug of ice water and a tiny bit of Franzia Chillable Red in the big coardboard box and sip on that 24/7. Also try to keep a jar of Tennesee White Whiskey sitting around to participate in the cocktail hour. I drink a little milk with cookies sometimes..and have a few beers on Weds and sometimes Friday which are boys day out with the guys. I used to drink beer a lot but it made my triglycerides go nuts. I aint had a soda pop or fruit juice in many moons. Too much soda makes folks swell up from too much salt. Anybody who drinks those knock it off. They are killers. Especially the diet variety.

ammymorcle 30-07-2013 06:39 AM

I like fruit juice.

poojakapur 26-08-2013 07:21 AM

I like to drink fruit juices and rose milk where i myself prepare and have else i use to drink butter milk lot which helps to reduce heat in the body.

clinicaltrials 02-09-2013 01:02 PM

Its good to drink fruit juices and raw vegetable juices are very much healthy and makes body fit and active too instead of drinking tea and coffee and addicted to it, Can drink lot of water and drink natural healty juices. So i use to drink coconut water, butter milk in summer time. raw veg soup or juices in winter time.

KaranKhurana 18-10-2014 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonparker (Post 1686614)
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

I like mixed juice and Mazaa. Because it doesn't contained Gas also good for health. I suggests everyone to drink those.

abcsilicone 18-10-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianalcott (Post 1693373)
cold coffee with chocolate and nuts

I like a cup of tea