FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Which Drinks you like ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/413057-drinks-you-like.html)

wilsonparker 24-11-2011 08:44 AM

Which Drinks you like ?

Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

abigilbrook 25-11-2011 11:28 AM

i like cold coffee the most

Dilet Andrewson 25-11-2011 12:00 PM

My favourite is fruit juice. I use to drink fruit juice in every morning and the evening because it is very healthier than other drinks.

elvismoddy 29-11-2011 07:23 AM

i like sting 3g by Pepsi

martink 30-11-2011 11:42 AM

i like fresh fruit punch

silvester0987 01-12-2011 08:52 AM

Well I like to drink fruit juices, especially Mango. I think it is much better to drink fresh drinks other than drinking Pepsi, Coca-Cola or any other.

photo0540 01-12-2011 01:46 PM

I like Fruit Beer. I drink it daily...

friartuck 08-12-2011 08:15 AM

red bull and peach juice are my favorite drinks

bradenconan 13-12-2011 07:47 AM

i like fresh juices normally

brianalcott 14-12-2011 12:05 PM

cold coffee with chocolate and nuts

Nero1 15-12-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonparker (Post 1686614)
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

I always prefer the use of the natural drinks and this is the reason that most of the people recommend the use of the water and fresh juices to get the good results regarding health.

borisambrose 16-12-2011 07:50 AM

i like pina colada and margarita

alrickbirk 20-12-2011 06:18 AM

I Like Kiwi Fruit Juice

absalomdavin 21-12-2011 10:58 AM

i like tomato and strawberry juices

AlexJ 27-01-2012 03:30 PM

i like fresh orange juice....my favorite drink....