Member

Smile Brilliant Food Competition

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about a website/blog I really like to visit. It's called MyDish and has a really great foodie community. It's a great way to share recipes and speak to people and get advice. I wanted toi make you aware that they are having a brilliant competition right now too. If you like their FB page and then leave a comment about which foods you find Nostalgic/bring back good memories, you could win £100 to spend at Natoora (Natoora - Fresh food grocery shopping online) This is a great italian food shop online. So just like this page:

https://www.facebook.com/mydish

Thanks,
Jade