Old 26-10-2004, 06:56 AM
John

Default energy drinks

if you guys could do me a favour, and fill out a quick survey, that would be great,

thanks

http://ws.businessit.ws/wsb.dll/A00557664/Shark.htm

Old 26-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Matt Probert

On 25 Oct 2004 22:56:11 -0700 (John) broke off
from drinking a cup of tea at
http://groups.google.com to write:

if you guys could do me a favour, and fill out a quick survey, that would be great,

thanks

http://ws.businessit.ws/wsb.dll/A00557664/Shark.htm

Doesn't work. I couldn't enter a value of 0 for how much I would be
prepared to pay for an energy drink.

So in short, no I don't consume chemical processed toxins such as
"energy drinks" and yes I have seen the mess they do to people.

Matt

--
Free searchable encyclopaedia content for your web site:
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/xsearch.htm
Old 26-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Matt Probert

On 25 Oct 2004 22:56:11 -0700 (John) broke off
from drinking a cup of tea at
http://groups.google.com to write:

if you guys could do me a favour, and fill out a quick survey, that would be great,

thanks

http://ws.businessit.ws/wsb.dll/A00557664/Shark.htm

Doesn't work. I couldn't enter a value of 0 for how much I would be
prepared to pay for an energy drink.

So in short, no I don't consume chemical processed toxins such as
"energy drinks" and yes I have seen the mess they do to people.

Matt

--
Free searchable encyclopaedia content for your web site:
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/xsearch.htm

the truth about energy drinks [email protected] Tea 1 13-06-2012 12:57 PM
New Fasion Hats & Caps: Monster Energy Hats, Monster Energy DrinkHats, White Monster Energy Hats, Monster Energy Fitted Hats, Youth MonsterEnergy Hats, Monster Energy New Era Hats [email protected] General Cooking 0 01-04-2009 09:55 AM
Energy Drinks Howie1450 General 0 03-06-2008 09:38 AM
Energy Drinks -L. General Cooking 10 09-04-2007 10:20 PM
energy drinks John General 0 26-10-2004 06:54 AM