Old 05-04-2007, 08:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Default Energy Drinks

I just started using the non-caloric versions of these things and
DAMN! What a buzz! I drank a can of Wired tonight and I am totally
wired. I like the Enviga Green Tea the best, though.

Anyone else an abuser?
-L.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I just started using the non-caloric versions of these things and
DAMN! What a buzz! I drank a can of Wired tonight and I am totally
wired. I like the Enviga Green Tea the best, though.

Anyone else an abuser?

Is that what Red Bull is? I never have tried them because one of the
few things I am really sensitive to is caffeine. I drink a single cup in
the morning, and if I try to have two, halfway through the second I
feel sick and jittery.

There's also vitamins in them, right? B vitamins, maybe? I take
a strong b-complex supplement daily, and they are such feel-good
vitamins. Strong, steady, non-nervous energy. That's a high in and
of itself!

Old 05-04-2007, 07:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" wrote in message
oups.com...
"cyber****" wrote:
"-L." wrote:

I just started using the non-caloric versions of these things. I like
the Enviga Green Tea the best.

There's also vitamins in them, right?

Oh, yesh... gobs!

We got yer energy drink, schwingin'... Purple Passion Pickle! G

Ahahahahahaha. . . .

Hideous old cocksucking toad.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

I just started using the non-caloric versions of these things. I like the Enviga Green Tea the best.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

I just started using the non-caloric versions of these things and
DAMN! What a buzz! I drank a can of Wired tonight and I am totally
wired. I like the Enviga Green Tea the best, though.

Anyone else an abuser?
-L.

Nah, I stick with the original "energy drinks" -- coffee and Coke.

Miche

--
In the monastery office --
Before enlightenment: fetch mail, shuffle paper

Old 07-04-2007, 04:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Miche wrote:

In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

I just started using the non-caloric versions of these things and
DAMN! What a buzz! I drank a can of Wired tonight and I am totally
wired. I like the Enviga Green Tea the best, though.

Anyone else an abuser?
-L.

Nah, I stick with the original "energy drinks" -- coffee and Coke.

Miche

Miche points out the obvious--most of those energy drinks are heavily
caffeinated. Think of them as Liquid No-Doz.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me
Old 08-04-2007, 04:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
,
Cindy Fuller wrote:

In article ,
Miche wrote:

In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

I just started using the non-caloric versions of these things and
DAMN! What a buzz! I drank a can of Wired tonight and I am totally
wired. I like the Enviga Green Tea the best, though.

Anyone else an abuser?
-L.

Nah, I stick with the original "energy drinks" -- coffee and Coke.

Miche

Miche points out the obvious--most of those energy drinks are heavily
caffeinated. Think of them as Liquid No-Doz.

They're also heavily marked up. I regard it as gullibility tax.

Miche

Old 09-04-2007, 09:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Miche wrote:
Miche points out the obvious--most of those energy drinks are heavily
caffeinated. Think of them as Liquid No-Doz.

They're also heavily marked up. I regard it as gullibility tax.

shrug They taste different than other drinks. I don't mind
spending up to a buck for a large can - it gives me my caffeine
high. Certainly less expensive than a coffee on the road...
-L.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Try the Everlast drink, named after the boxing brand that supplies
boxing gloves, and sweat suits. It has a very nice tangy citrusy
taste.
http://chefofsteel.blogspot.com

Old 09-04-2007, 10:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

Miche wrote:
Miche points out the obvious--most of those energy drinks are heavily
caffeinated. Think of them as Liquid No-Doz.

They're also heavily marked up. I regard it as gullibility tax.

shrug They taste different than other drinks. I don't mind
spending up to a buck for a large can - it gives me my caffeine
high. Certainly less expensive than a coffee on the road...
-L.

$2.50 NZ for a small can here. Tell me that's not sucker tax.

Miche

--
In the monastery office --
Before enlightenment: fetch mail, shuffle paper
After enlightenment: fetch mail, shuffle paper

the truth about energy drinks [email protected] Tea 1 13-06-2012 12:57 PM
New Fasion Hats & Caps: Monster Energy Hats, Monster Energy DrinkHats, White Monster Energy Hats, Monster Energy Fitted Hats, Youth MonsterEnergy Hats, Monster Energy New Era Hats [email protected] General Cooking 0 01-04-2009 09:55 AM
Energy Drinks Howie1450 General 0 03-06-2008 09:38 AM
energy drinks John General 2 26-10-2004 08:38 AM
energy drinks John General 0 26-10-2004 06:54 AM