Member

Location: UK
Default What is your leisure time activity?

Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.
Member

Learn about the latest fashion trends including clothing fashion, fashion jewelery, fashion accesories, boutique, hair styles, handbags, shoes, fashion magazines, articles, models, fashion mobiles and more…
Member

Chatting with friends is time that i enjoy the most
Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet18 View Post
Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.
Hi,,,
I would love to surf several online sites in my leisure Time,chat with friends Online or to look for some new and Interesting news via forums and whats about you people.
What do you do in your leisure time?
Member

I like to watch movies and listen songs they are my favorite leisure time activities.

Member

After doing exercise in gym i use to spend my leisure time with my pets.
I have two dogs at my home and i love these both.
I is really a good time for me.
Banned

Learn about the latest fashion trends including clothing fashion,
fashion jewelery, fashion accesories, boutique, hair styles, handbags,
shoes, fashion magazines, articles, models, fashion mobiles and more…
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrung View Post
Learn about the latest fashion trends including clothing fashion,
fashion jewelery, fashion accesories, boutique, hair styles, handbags,
shoes, fashion magazines, articles, models, fashion mobiles and more…
mostly i prefer listening music but sometimes surfing on internet for tutorials & other some knowledgeable study material.
__________________
Gourmet Food | Indian Food | Menu Planning
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AlexJ Send a message via Skype™ to AlexJ

I love to play games or watch movies.... this is my best time pass activity..
Member

Location: Chennai

Reading Books and surfing net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet18 View Post
Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.

Banned

reading books and listening to music.
Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Daniel Chen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet18 View Post
Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.
My leisure time is making friend and reading book.

Trust is base, communication is key
Injection Molding Manufacturer
Member

“Need for Speed Most Wanted” is one of my favourite game and if I get some free time I always trying to play need for Speed series.
Senior Member

Location: New York

My leisure time activity is cooking.
Member

Location: us

when i am free.Then i chat with my all friends and berate it.

Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet18 View Post
Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.

I spent most of my leisure times on video games and watching movies. One way of relieving my stress.
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet18 View Post
Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.
I play on the compooter.
Senior Member

Cooking & listening to music.
Member

In my leisure time, i mostly used to listen melodius songs when i feel something, rock song when i feel good mood. Sometimes use to surf google search or use to chat with my lovable fiance over phone.

Eanr during leisure hours [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-02-2008 03:53 PM
Low activity, Why? [email protected] Beer 13 19-07-2007 09:28 PM
IN LEISURE TIME Preeti General Cooking 0 19-04-2006 11:45 AM
activity Vic Winemaking 2 30-09-2004 01:06 AM
Kudos to Leisure Time Ralph Winemaking 0 17-06-2004 04:36 AM