Old 15-02-2010, 03:05 PM posted to rec.food.drink

Default Looking for mixed drink recipe website

Anyone know of a website where I can input my ingredients (alcohol,
mixers, etc) and get a list of mixed drink recipes?

RecipeKey.com is great for food. Looking for something similar for
mixed drinks.

Old 26-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Banned

The Webtender at The Webtender - Cocktail & Mixed Drink Recipes and Bartending Guide is a pretty good resource. Click on the "In My Bar" link and you can input your ingredients. Drinknation.com and BarMeister.com are also pretty useful.

Hope that helps!

New drink recipe website joey Beer 0 23-03-2006 09:25 PM
New drink recipe website joey Beer 0 23-03-2006 09:20 PM
New drink recipe website joey General 1 11-02-2006 07:32 PM
New drink recipe website joey General Cooking 0 18-01-2006 10:39 PM
Mixed drink recipes Steve Chaney, aka NR's Tormentee Recipes 3 24-11-2003 09:34 AM