FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Looking for mixed drink recipe website (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/393914-looking-mixed-drink-recipe.html)

Grim 15-02-2010 02:05 PM

Looking for mixed drink recipe website

Anyone know of a website where I can input my ingredients (alcohol,
mixers, etc) and get a list of mixed drink recipes?

RecipeKey.com is great for food. Looking for something similar for
mixed drinks.

stephaniej 26-02-2010 04:14 PM

The Webtender at The Webtender - Cocktail & Mixed Drink Recipes and Bartending Guide is a pretty good resource. Click on the "In My Bar" link and you can input your ingredients. Drinknation.com and BarMeister.com are also pretty useful.

Hope that helps!