Member

Default Still Coke

What would you all think of Coca Cola producing a still alternative? We're currently trying to persuade them to go into production with Still Coke... the same great taste but minus the bubbles.

What do you think?

Support us here at Still Coke - Banish The Bubbles Now , on facebook through It's Still Coke | Facebook and via Twitter www.twitter.com/stillcoke
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Coke View Post
What would you all think of Coca Cola producing a still alternative? We're currently trying to persuade them to go into production with Still Coke... the same great taste but minus the bubbles.

What do you think?

Support us here at Still Coke - Banish The Bubbles Now , on facebook through It's Still Coke | Facebook and via Twitter www.twitter.com/stillcoke
I think coca cola is a great drink. People would never get bored of it even if they consume it so frequently. Whether its with more bubbles or less, coke is coke!
:-)
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goclarkanderson View Post
I think coca cola is a great drink. People would never get bored of it even if they consume it so frequently. Whether its with more bubbles or less, coke is coke!
:-)
I agree with that. Nobody but coke

Last edited by gladysr : 16-03-2010 at 04:17 PM
Banned

Location: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Coke View Post
What would you all think of Coca Cola producing a still alternative? We're currently trying to persuade them to go into production with Still Coke... the same great taste but minus the bubbles.

What do you think?

Support us here at Still Coke - Banish The Bubbles Now , on facebook through It's Still Coke | Facebook and via Twitter Still Coke (StillCoke) on Twitter
Make Coca Cola without bubbles?

Just leave the bottle open for a few hours and voila

Coke Devon M. Recipes 0 07-06-2007 01:43 AM
Coke Devon M. Baking 0 07-06-2007 01:40 AM
Coke Roast (!) Felice Friese General Cooking 18 08-03-2007 12:27 PM
Coke Roast Myra Recipes (moderated) 0 07-03-2007 12:46 AM
cooking with Coke Raelene General Cooking 28 09-01-2004 10:19 PM