Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.gambling.poker,rec.food.cooking,misc.investment.mutual-funds,rec.arts.books

Default Cops: Before being murdered 74-year-old U.S. woman put up 'one hell of a fight'vs illegal alien

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:52:18 -0500, "George Washington Admirer"
> [...]

>job at a West End Avenue restaurant, police said. Federal authorities
>are working to determine his immigration status.
>
>The killing prompted a joint statement by Metro police Chief Ronal
>Serpas, Sheriff Daron Hall and District Attorney General Torry Johnson,
>announcing plans to reform the way criminal immigrants are handled in
>Nashville.
>
>"While it is premature at this point to announce any plans or
>initiatives, suffice it to say that the three of us are working closely
>with the federal government to develop a system to better protect our
>citizens from immigrants who commit criminal acts and show a blatant
>disregard for our laws," the statement said.
>
>Investigators have said they didn't know of any animosity between
>Moreno and Sadler before Monday, though a police spokesman said a
>hand-held video game and other undisclosed items from Sadler's home
>were found in Moreno's home, police said.
>
>Sadler's family and neighbors yesterday told The Tennessean there had
>been disputes between them.
>
>One recent spat involved one of Moreno's children shooting a BB gun at
>tomatoes in Sadler's back yard, a family member said.
>
>Police yesterday declined to comment about that.
>
>"We are still early in the investigation," Aaron said. "We will be
>talking to Mrs. Sadler's family in more detail."
>
>Officers found Aussie, the bird, wounded in a corner of a room in the
>residence, Aaron said. Aussie's cage had been knocked over, apparently
>during the struggle.
>
>Officers wrapped the bird in a soft fabric and took it to an emergency
>veterinary clinic. Doctors administered oxygen and diagnosed the bird
>with a broken wing, Aaron said.
>
>"The bird died at the veterinary clinic," Aaron said. Sadler's two
>ferrets were found inside the home unharmed, police said.
>
>Sadler's family remembered her yesterday as a perennial volunteer for
>many area organizations.
>
>Her family pointed to a plaque on the wall that showed she had recently
>surpassed 584 hours during 26 years as a volunteer helping veterans
>through the Tennessee Department of Veterans Affairs. She also
>volunteered through St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
>
>She worked at polls during elections and with a Masonic Lodge in west
>Nashville, her family said. Neighbors described her as an active
>e-mailer who would send messages to other residents about everything
>from coyotes roaming the streets to trash pickup times.
>
>Her husband suffers from Alzheimer's disease and was unaware of his
>wife's death as of Tuesday afternoon, said Woods, Sadler's
>grandson-in-law.
>
>Linda Martin, a neighbor for three years, said she knew Sadler as the
>captain of the Neighborhood Watch. Sadler was the first person to
>welcome her to the neighborhood, Martin recalled.
>
>Mindy Van Tassel, director of the area's Neighborhood Watch program,
>recalled Sadler as a woman who looked and acted much younger than her

President Bush should be on trial for his miserable illegal
alien-loving. For seven (7) years the little ******* has failed to
enforce border security.

will

http://www.fairus.org/ Federated Americans for Immgration Reform