Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default white people can't cook

anybody know any famous black chefs?

only ones I can think of is Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemimah and "Tom" on the
Creme of Wheat box.

you never see white people on food stuffs, except for little debbie who
turned out to be a real crack whore, her and Wendy from the burger
joint... they'd do just about anything for a big fresh hit of crack

course with a parent like Burger King... (dude forgot to wrap his
whopper and knocked up Dairy Queen) who can blame them

Posted to rec.food.cooking

lubricant, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 24 Aug
2006, typed out:

> you never see white people on food stuffs

Truth be told, the Quaker Oats guy is gal! Being from PA, I know.

Otherwise, I'm a fan of Stubbs BBQ sauces and marinades!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
jay jay is offline

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:58:08 -0500, Andy wrote:

> lubricant, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 24 Aug
> 2006, typed out:
>
>> you never see white people on food stuffs

> Truth be told, the Quaker Oats guy is gal! Being from PA, I know.
>
> Otherwise, I'm a fan of Stubbs BBQ sauces and marinades!
>
> Andy

C.B. Stubblefield could damn sure BBQ! Glad his sauces and marinades are
making you happy. I have eaten his BBQ many times..he has passed on
but his family has kept his name alive with the restaurant and the
bottled products.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

famous White Food Icons (off the top of my head):

* Campbell's soup kids
* Morton salt girl
* Clabber Girl
* the arm from Arm & Hammer
* Pillsbury dough boy
* The Lucky Charms dude
* Chef Boyardee
* Ernie Keebler
* Cap'n Crunch
* The Burger King
* Peter Pan (peanut butter)
* Robin Hood (flour)

And, admit it - Mr. Peanut's about as white as they come...

In article . com>,
says...
> anybody know any famous black chefs?
>
> only ones I can think of is Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemimah and "Tom" on the
> Creme of Wheat box.
>
> you never see white people on food stuffs, except for little debbie who
> turned out to be a real crack whore, her and Wendy from the burger
> joint... they'd do just about anything for a big fresh hit of crack
>
> course with a parent like Burger King... (dude forgot to wrap his
> whopper and knocked up Dairy Queen) who can blame them

Posted to rec.food.cooking

captain_obvious, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 24
Aug 2006, typed out:

> * Pillsbury dough boy

capt'n,

It don't get any whiter than that!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"lubricant" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> anybody know any famous black chefs?
>
> only ones I can think of is Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemimah and "Tom" on the
> Creme of Wheat box.
>
> you never see white people on food stuffs, except for little debbie who
> turned out to be a real crack whore, her and Wendy from the burger
> joint... they'd do just about anything for a big fresh hit of crack
>
> course with a parent like Burger King... (dude forgot to wrap his
> whopper and knocked up Dairy Queen) who can blame them

ROFLMAO !!!!!

Thanks for a good phlegm-clearing laugh!

And don't forget "Boar's Head Provisions" were originally called "N----r
Head."

Yes, our wonderful American past...

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
is now using antacid to deal with reality

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jay, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 24 Aug 2006,
typed out:

> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:58:08 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> lubricant, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 24 Aug
>> 2006, typed out:
>>
>>> you never see white people on food stuffs

>> Truth be told, the Quaker Oats guy is gal! Being from PA, I know.
>>
>> Otherwise, I'm a fan of Stubbs BBQ sauces and marinades!
>>
>> Andy

> C.B. Stubblefield could damn sure BBQ! Glad his sauces and marinades

are
> making you happy. I have eaten his BBQ many times..he has passed on
> but his family has kept his name alive with the restaurant and the
> bottled products.

jay,

Lucky you, being served BBQ by THE MAN!!!

I couldn't be happier!!!

All the best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
jay jay is offline

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:17:20 +0000, Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:32:00 GMT, jay wrote:

> I buy the sauce frequently, but haven't been to the restaurants
> after 3 of 3 disappointing meals in a row a few years ago.
>
> -sw

It is surely not the same as when he was slinging real bbq in the back of
Antones when it was on the drag.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Betty Crocker!!

lubricant wrote:
> anybody know any famous black chefs?
>
> only ones I can think of is Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemimah and "Tom" on the
> Creme of Wheat box.
>
> you never see white people on food stuffs, except for little debbie who
> turned out to be a real crack whore, her and Wendy from the burger
> joint... they'd do just about anything for a big fresh hit of crack
>
> course with a parent like Burger King... (dude forgot to wrap his
> whopper and knocked up Dairy Queen) who can blame them

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> you never see white people on food stuffs,

Paul Newman would disagree.....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

T wrote:

> Huh? How could you forget Betty Crocker though I think even they might
> have changed with the times.

....and Jimmy Dean (sausage)

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> captain_obvious, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 24
> Aug 2006, typed out:
>
> > * Pillsbury dough boy

> capt'n,
>
> It don't get any whiter than that!
>
> Andy

When I was in high school I actually ran into another person with the same
moniker I was given. I am a very pale, lily white who burns at the sight of
sunshine, she on the other hand was, as she described 'the finest African
blend of untouched coffee'......of course the obvious remarks were
made......I love her reaction to this day....

"She (meaning me) is fresh from the proofer and I am fresh from the oven."
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

---

~-x-y-~ wrote:
> > you never see white people on food stuffs,

> Paul Newman would disagree.....

most reptilians are
(US representative marion berry being the exception)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy2 wrote:

> ...and Jimmy Dean (sausage)

gerber baby can't cook either, lol

we used to ride up the james river in a boat, you could see jimmy deans
house (which was on the river) woo woo

everytime we'd go by, someone would say..
jimmy dean lives there..

we pushed someone in for saying it once..

WE KNOW ALREADY YOU TROLL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Huh? How could you forget Betty Crocker though I think even they might
> have changed with the times.

And, Mrs. Paul and Mrs. Smith and Sara Lee and Mrs. Fields
and Mrs. Butterworth, and Mrs. Renfro and even
Mr. AND Mrs. "T", etc.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Windcat, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 26 Aug 2006,
typed out:

> Mrs. Fields

OH YEAH!!! I GOTS TO GET ME INTO THAT. SOME O' THAT? A PIECE O' THAT? A
TASTE OF THAT?

SO I'M HORNY! Shoot me!

Andy