Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE HEAT RETENTIVE PLATES

I have just posted instructions in:

http://www.heatretentiveplates.com

Includes instructions in how to convert a normal plate in heat
retentive plate

Juan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Juan wrote:
> I have just posted instructions in:
> Includes instructions in how to convert a normal plate in heat
> retentive plate
>
> Juan

I don't need to click on a mystery link to know how to make warmed
plates for dinner. I just need to place mine in a low temp oven for a
few min before serving. It ain't brain surgery.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dear Goomba38,

1.How long does it take you to preheat the oven?
2. Plus "a few minutes for the plates"? My plate takes one minute in a
microwave oven
3. Can you handle your plate with your bare hands as I do with mine?
4. My plate stays hot (still hot: 140 F)for 1/2 or more.
5. Has a delay action to avoid overheating the food (maximum
temperature is reached 5 to 8 minutes AFTER the plate is taken out of
the microwave oven.

IT IS NOT BRAIN SURGERY, IT IS CALLED ENGINEERING.

Thank you for your opinion. for more information go to

http://www.heatretentiveplates.com

The mystery link as you call it. I even posted instructions on how to
make them (Heat retentive plates).
I will be happy to answer any questions you (or anyone else) have.

Juan