Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner tomorrow.

http://barbeque.allrecipes.com/az/54342.asp

Many reviewers said the 3 tablespoons of chipotle chili powder was WAY
TOO spicy-hot and one reviewer said that one tablespoon was better.

I'll skip the salt and oven roast it rather than grill it.

Andy

P.S. Breakfast: avocado and tuna on organic plain melba toast. --A

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> http://barbeque.allrecipes.com/az/54342.asp
>
> Many reviewers said the 3 tablespoons of chipotle chili powder was WAY
> TOO spicy-hot and one reviewer said that one tablespoon was better.
>
> I'll skip the salt and oven roast it rather than grill it.
>
> Andy

So are you going with the 3 Tbs. or less? Maybe go with 2 Tbs. as a
compromise? The problem with ground chili pepper is once you put it in
there (or in this case, on there) you can't take it back.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in news:QcUvg.12654$Ur.671
@bignews7.bellsouth.net:

> Andy wrote:
>> http://barbeque.allrecipes.com/az/54342.asp
>>
>> Many reviewers said the 3 tablespoons of chipotle chili powder was WAY
>> TOO spicy-hot and one reviewer said that one tablespoon was better.
>>
>> I'll skip the salt and oven roast it rather than grill it.
>>
>> Andy
>>

> So are you going with the 3 Tbs. or less? Maybe go with 2 Tbs. as a
> compromise? The problem with ground chili pepper is once you put it in
> there (or in this case, on there) you can't take it back.
>
> Jill

Jill,

This will mark the first non-cryovac pork tenderloin dish. I'm going to
go easy on the chipotle, sticking to a reviewer's 1 tablespoon
suggestion. If it turns out less than flavorfull, I'll maybe up the chile
powder.

Time will tell and I'll report back.

All the best,

Andy

Dinner tomorrow Ophelia[_7_] General Cooking 10 27-10-2013 12:25 PM
Tomorrow's Dinner w/REC Wayne Boatwright[_4_] General Cooking 6 21-04-2008 08:08 PM
Dinner tomorrow MoM General Cooking 0 10-12-2005 12:54 AM
Dinner...for tomorrow :) sarah bennett General Cooking 3 14-06-2005 02:34 AM