Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,rec.food-cooking

Default Star of "Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller"

Waaahhh!!!! She SCARED me!

http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...er_photo_e.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ubiquitous wrote:
> Waaahhh!!!! She SCARED me!
>
> http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...er_photo_e.jpg

Me, too - those eyes are alien eyes. (Undoubtedly, really bad contact
lenses, because she is forever making them wider, then squinty, then
wider, then squinty. Gives me the shivers.

N.

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,rec.food-cooking

On 2006-06-23, Ubiquitous > wrote:

> Waaahhh!!!! She SCARED me!

LOL!....

Yeah, there is something unsettling about her. Yet, it somehow
seem fitting for food tv. Like food tv has finally come up with a
celebrity host droid. Just replicate and adorn accordingly for each
show.

nb
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,rec.food-cooking

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:02:58 -0400, "Ubiquitous" >
wrote:

>Waaahhh!!!! She SCARED me!
>
>http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...er_photo_e.jpg

I wonder if she's related to that Wilbanks runaway-bride person?

Sue(tm)
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,rec.food-cooking

In article >,
wrote:

>Waaahhh!!!! She SCARED me!

http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...er_photo_e.jpg

Who on her staff hates her? She has the scariest orange makeup this side
of Rachel's glittery brassy eyeshadow, she looks gaunt, odd colored, and
really really drained. I can't believe that they let her go on camera
like that.

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,rec.food-cooking

In article >,
wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:02:58 -0400, "Ubiquitous" >
>wrote:
>
>>Waaahhh!!!! She SCARED me!

http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...er_photo_e.jpg

>I wonder if she's related to that Wilbanks runaway-bride person?

Sadly enough, I stumbled upon a recent episode of her show and wondered
why an oompa-loopma was pretending to cook on FN, but her googley eyes
and nibbling (without swallowing) gave it away. You know, if you're
going to color your skin to look like pumkin, it's a good idea to wear
clothes that are a different color.

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,rec.food-cooking

> Waaahhh!!!! She SCARED me!

I am wondering if she's from Stepford Connecticut...?

~R~