Posted to misc.consumers,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.air

Default Carambola/"star fruit" should be avoided by people suffering kidneyproblems

http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/starfruit.asp
Posted to misc.consumers,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.air

Bloody Hell! It's true - partially. Pity - I rather liked them.

"zeez" > wrote in message
> http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/starfruit.asp

Posted to misc.consumers,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.air

A Mate wrote:

> Bloody Hell! It's true - partially. Pity - I rather liked them.

I bought one once. Decorative and about as flavorful as kiwi, which is also
decorative.

--
Cheers, Bev
"We're so far beyond ****ed we couldn't even catch a bus