Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Korean or Japanese, that is the question

All,

The site incorectly states this is a Japanese restaurant (it looks to
me like a Korean place) - but nevertheless, as the pics its more than
amazing eating venue.

http://www.igman.com/misc/Japanese-Restaurant/

The siet comments are below!

Susumu

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------
The best fine Japanese restaurants take as much care in choosing the
tea they serve as in preparing the food that is going to be served.
When guests arrive to the place, Japanese brew a pot of nice warm green
tea.
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------
Yet, take a look at the photos below, is this our ultimate idea of fun?
Are our senses so saturated that we have to resort to such bizarre
behavior in order to be entertained? In my opinion this is plain sick
and it really does not jive with me at all. So what's the next step?
Eat our own "you know what". It's really bizarre.
P.S. One of our visitors noted that the restaurant presented below is
actually in Taiwan. So, the title is wrong (doe's not make big
difference though - the idea is sick anyway).