Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Found this great new free Bartending Video Podcast!

Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
podcast at artofthedrink.com! Check it out!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"billbodkin" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
> download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
> podcast at artofeating spam.com! Check it out!

You just found it? How wonderful. I'm glad you are not like to damned
spammers just promoting their web page. Yep, when you've read for the
thousandth time "I just found this great new web site" you can be sure it is
an honest to goodness post from a real person, not some shill.

Makes me want to throw a party I'll whip up some Spam appetizers.

this makes three newsgroups you've "found" this with so far. I guess you
want to help a lot of people.