d.c.

Default A nice spread...

I took a clove of garlic, dredged it in extra virgin olive oil, and roasted
it in the oven, wrapped in foil, then squeezed the garlic out and mixed it
with ghee. Made a great spread for toasted bread.

--

Aphrodisiacs R Us...
http://tinyurl.com/ops4

PENMART01

"d.c." writes:

>I took a clove of garlic, dredged it in extra virgin olive oil, and roasted
>it in the oven, wrapped in foil, then squeezed the garlic out and mixed it
>with ghee. Made a great spread for toasted bread.

One whole clove... generous *******, ain'tcha.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

d.c.

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> "d.c." writes:
>
> >I took a clove of garlic, dredged it in extra virgin olive oil, and

roasted
> >it in the oven, wrapped in foil, then squeezed the garlic out and mixed

it
> >with ghee. Made a great spread for toasted bread.

> One whole clove... generous *******, ain'tcha.

No dinner guests that night.

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality

kalanamak

"d.c." wrote:

> I took a clove of garlic, dredged it in extra virgin olive oil, and roasted
> it in the oven, wrapped in foil, then squeezed the garlic out and mixed it
> with ghee.

Do a whole head, it keeps in the fridge, and, mashed up, is my personal secret
for pizza crust. Knead in half a head per pie.
blacksalt