Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BEST INDIAN FOOD RECIPES WEBSITE

www.IndianFoodNet.com

is the best Indian food recipes website.

I am an American... and I love Indian & Pakistani food...
I looked high and low for some really good website...

and after going thru like 26 websites I loved this one the best.

I hope I find more like it.

www.IndianFoodNet.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michelles H" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>
> is the best Indian food recipes website.
>
> I am an American... and I love Indian & Pakistani food...
> I looked high and low for some really good website...
>
> and after going thru like 26 websites I loved this one the best.
>
> I hope I find more like it.
>
> www.IndianFoodNet.com

I am an American, and I love Indian & Pakistani food. I wonder why I don't
want to click on this link. Hmmm.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee Randall" > wrote in
:

> "Michelles H" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>
>> is the best Indian food recipes website.
>>
>> I am an American... and I love Indian & Pakistani food...
>> I looked high and low for some really good website...
>>
>> and after going thru like 26 websites I loved this one the best.
>>
>> I hope I find more like it.
>>
>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>

> I am an American, and I love Indian & Pakistani food. I wonder why I
> don't want to click on this link. Hmmm.
> Dee Dee

It's actually a very good site for Indian food recipes.

This is another good one too....

http://www.indianchild.com/indian_recipes.htm

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

At this spectacle even the most gentle must feel savage, and the most
savage must weep.

Turkish Officer
400 Plateau
24May1915
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"LucasP" > wrote in message
> "Dee Randall" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Michelles H" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>>
>>> is the best Indian food recipes website.
>>>
>>> I am an American... and I love Indian & Pakistani food...
>>> I looked high and low for some really good website...
>>>
>>> and after going thru like 26 websites I loved this one the best.
>>>
>>> I hope I find more like it.
>>>
>>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>>

>> I am an American, and I love Indian & Pakistani food. I wonder why I
>> don't want to click on this link. Hmmm.
>> Dee Dee

> It's actually a very good site for Indian food recipes.
>
> This is another good one too....
>
> http://www.indianchild.com/indian_recipes.htm
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

Thanks for the confirmation, Peter.
You're a great guy!
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee Randall" > wrote in
:

>>> I am an American, and I love Indian & Pakistani food. I wonder why I
>>> don't want to click on this link. Hmmm.

>> This is another good one too....
>>
>> http://www.indianchild.com/indian_recipes.htm
>>

> Thanks for the confirmation, Peter.

No sweat.

Did you think the link was going to sign you up to an Indian
Telemarketing company?? ;-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

At this spectacle even the most gentle must feel savage, and the most
savage must weep.

Turkish Officer
400 Plateau
24May1915

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Michelles H" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>
>> is the best Indian food recipes website.
>>
>> I am an American... and I love Indian & Pakistani food...
>> I looked high and low for some really good website...
>>
>> and after going thru like 26 websites I loved this one the best.
>>
>> I hope I find more like it.
>>
>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>

> I am an American, and I love Indian & Pakistani food. I wonder why I don't
> want to click on this link. Hmmm.
> Dee Dee

Why don't you?
)))))))))
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> "Michelles H" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>>
>>> is the best Indian food recipes website.
>>>
>>> I am an American... and I love Indian & Pakistani food...
>>> I looked high and low for some really good website...
>>>
>>> and after going thru like 26 websites I loved this one the best.
>>>
>>> I hope I find more like it.
>>>
>>> www.IndianFoodNet.com
>>>

>> I am an American, and I love Indian & Pakistani food. I wonder why I
>> don't want to click on this link. Hmmm.
>> Dee Dee

> Why don't you?
> )))))))))
> Pandora

When an unknown poster appears and posts a web addy, I'm always skeptical,
too. It's usually either spam of some sort or something nasty. It doesn't
make a whole lot of sense to me that someone unknown to the group would just
pop in and post a wonderful website. What's in it for them?

I'd be just as skeptical if a stranger came to my door and handed me a
foolproof recipe for something. Or a free sample. Yeah, right. You take a
bite first.

Donna

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sometime you can find some good links.
There aren't many ways for a webmaster of a brand new website tell people
about it, unlesso you can invest thousands dollars on advertising.
He should have posted a recipe and a link to the website, instead of the
link alone.

Guido

http://www.yummyfood.net
Quick and easy international recipes

"D.Currie" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Dee Randall" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>>
>>> "Michelles H" > wrote in message
>>> oups.com...

>>> I am an American, and I love Indian & Pakistani food. I wonder why I
>>> don't want to click on this link. Hmmm.
>>> Dee Dee

>> Why don't you?
>> )))))))))
>> Pandora

> When an unknown poster appears and posts a web addy, I'm always skeptical,
> too. It's usually either spam of some sort or something nasty. It doesn't
> make a whole lot of sense to me that someone unknown to the group would
> just pop in and post a wonderful website. What's in it for them?
>
> I'd be just as skeptical if a stranger came to my door and handed me a
> foolproof recipe for something. Or a free sample. Yeah, right. You take a
> bite first.
>
> Donna

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hey Everyone!

Talking about me?
You are right... I just posted a msg and disappeared.
I have never used Google groups before.... but I am a major foodie
and I got introduced to this through a friend...
I didnt know how to start so I just typed the name of my favourite
cuisine and your
group came up first.
So I signed up.... and posted my message and the website I go to most
often.
anyways... So thats that.

I am also a paid member to some major Recipes sites. So I don't know
why I would do all that.
I hope I get to be part of this group or any group thats into Food and
World Cuisines as I am.

- Michelle

guido wrote:
> Sometime you can find some good links.
> There aren't many ways for a webmaster of a brand new website tell people
> about it, unlesso you can invest thousands dollars on advertising.
> He should have posted a recipe and a link to the website, instead of the
> link alone.
>
> Guido

> http://www.yummyfood.net
> Quick and easy international recipes
>
> "D.Currie" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> >> Why don't you?
> >> )))))))))
> >> Pandora

> > When an unknown poster appears and posts a web addy, I'm always skeptical,
> > too. It's usually either spam of some sort or something nasty. It doesn't
> > make a whole lot of sense to me that someone unknown to the group would
> > just pop in and post a wonderful website. What's in it for them?
> >
> > I'd be just as skeptical if a stranger came to my door and handed me a
> > foolproof recipe for something. Or a free sample. Yeah, right. You take a
> > bite first.
> >
> > Donna

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michelles H wrote:

>Hey Everyone!
>
>Talking about me?
>You are right... I just posted a msg and disappeared.
>I have never used Google groups before.... but I am a major foodie
>and I got introduced to this through a friend...
>I didnt know how to start so I just typed the name of my favourite
>cuisine and your
>group came up first.
>So I signed up.... and posted my message and the website I go to most
>often.
>anyways... So thats that.
>
>I am also a paid member to some major Recipes sites. So I don't know
>why I would do all that.
>I hope I get to be part of this group or any group thats into Food and
>World Cuisines as I am.
>
>- Michelle
>
>guido wrote:
>

>>Sometime you can find some good links.
>>There aren't many ways for a webmaster of a brand new website tell people
>>about it, unlesso you can invest thousands dollars on advertising.
>>He should have posted a recipe and a link to the website, instead of the
>>link alone.
>>
>>Guido
>>

>>--
>>__________________________________________
>>http://www.yummyfood.net
>>Quick and easy international recipes

glegroups.com...

>>>When an unknown poster appears and posts a web addy, I'm always skeptical,
>>>too. It's usually either spam of some sort or something nasty. It doesn't
>>>make a whole lot of sense to me that someone unknown to the group would
>>>just pop in and post a wonderful website. What's in it for them?
>>>
>>>I'd be just as skeptical if a stranger came to my door and handed me a
>>>foolproof recipe for something. Or a free sample. Yeah, right. You take a
>>>bite first.
>>>
>>>Donna

Ahem, let me just elbow aside the other good-mannered folk and slip into
gracious hostess mode!

Welcome, Michelle. What part of the world are you from?

Christine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Old Mother Ashby > wrote:
[snip]
> [...]
oglegroups.com...

> [...]

[snip]

>Ahem, let me just elbow aside the other good-mannered folk and slip into
>gracious hostess mode!
>
>Welcome, Michelle. What part of the world are you from?

Well she did say "I am an American" which cuts it down to two
continents. (Sensu lato. ;-)

I had a quick squiz at the site Michelles (?Michelles) recommended.
It looks quite good. I'll probably return. (I'm still looking for a
way to make omlettes like they do in the middle of India -- I
encountered them all across Madhya Pradesh south of Bhopal.)

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hello Christine,

Thank you.

I am from California.
My dad's American but my Mom's Italian.... So I am half and half.
And have traveled extensively and hence the love for food from all
over.

Michelle.

new Indian Food website Anil Mathew General Cooking 0 26-05-2011 09:00 AM
New Indian Spicy Recipes Website.... Robert Miles Diabetic 0 01-07-2009 09:11 AM
Indian Food Recipes Siva Barbecue 17 04-08-2008 01:27 PM
Looking for simplie Indian food recipes (vegetarian) [email protected] Vegan 3 05-01-2007 01:18 PM
Indian Food Recipe Website Santosh Kumar General Cooking 1 18-11-2006 05:53 PM