Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default New Indian Spicy Recipes Website....

"Indian Spciy Recipes" > wrote in message
> Indian Spicy Recipes "http://www.indian-spicy-recipes.co.cc"
>
> Indian Spicy Recipes - This site contains the recipes of Chicken
> Briyani, Fish Kuzhumbu / Fish Curry, Mutton Keema, Liver fry, Mutton
> Paaya, Mutton sukka / Mutton Dry, Mutton chops, Pepper chicken /
> Chicken Tikka / Chilly Chicken, Mutton Kebab, and lots more...
>
> http://www.indian-spicy-recipes.co.cc

..
Looks like it's from a part of India that often uses meat in their
recipes. Doesn't work well when I try to vote on which meats
I prefer or select a specific recipe, though.

I suspect that I'd prefer to start out with lower levels of spices
than the recipes call for.

Robert Miles