Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt,support.diabetes

Default PS. If I have left anybody out of my prayers,

wrote:

> >then please add your name here and I'll include you too.
> >
> >Do not be afraid, the Lord will protect and guard you. He loves you
> >(and I'm trying )
> >
> >God's blessings,

> What a nice and thoughtful thing to do.

It is.

> Seriously.

Uh-oh. This reminds me of one Bob Pastorio and his brand of sarcasm.

> And I for one appreciate it.

That is not what I discern.

> But it doesn't really cost you anything does it?

For someone walking with Christ, the only thing of value is the LORD's
attention and Chris is asking the LORD to attend to your needs for
salvation.

> And it doesn't do us any good.

That depends upon whether you repent and turn to the LORD to receive the
powerful blessings HE has launched in your direction.

> A suggestion...send ten percent of your yearly earnings to St. Jude's
> Hospital For Children in Memphis.

How would even 100% of Chris' earnings going to a children's hospital
help to save your soul?

> Send it in His name.

When we pray to our heavenly Father, in Jesus' name, HE sends more than
we ever possibly could.

> And send it every year of your life from now on.
> He would probably be more impressed by your doing that than by your
> easy and sacrifice free prayers for people He could talk to directly
> if He was so a-mind.
> But then maybe He spoke to me through you, and to you through me.
> You can do that can't you?
> Send the money I mean?
> You are willing are you not?
> And not afraid that you would lose something by doing so?
> I do it myself and I'm an atheist.
> Take up the gauntlet and run with it.
> And God bless you.
> <Expecting no answer of course and no commitment to anything other
> than the cost free time it takes you to pray>

Preoccupation with money is a characteristic tell of those with satan's
mark on their foreheads.

It is written that because of Judas' greater sin of betraying Jesus for
money, it would have been better for Judas if he had not been born.

"This perfume is worth a year's wages and could have been sold to
benefit the poor." - Archetypal money worshipper, Judas Iscariot

Your linking time with money is a characteristic tell of money
worshippers.

Still praying for your soul, dear Bob whom I love in Jesus' invincible,
infinitely powerful, and most holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(05/04/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew