Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT- Thanks for the Thoughts and Prayers

Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
successful.

I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
in remission!

Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!

OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.
--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/24/2014 10:06 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!
>
> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!
>
> OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
> granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.

Oh, this is blessed news! I'm thrilled to hear it.

Do enjoy the company and the trip to the zoo. I miss being able to go
to the zoo.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/24/2014 10:06 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!
>
> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!

Outstanding news!

> OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
> granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.

Great timing for a celebration.

I'm very happy to hear this great news.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:06:51 -0600, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

>Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
>successful.
>
>I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
>in remission!
>
>Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!
>
>OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
>granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.

Oh, Janet! I have such a weepy feeling. I am overjoyed for you.
Thank god!
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!

Great news Janet!

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/24/2014 10:06 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!
>
> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!
>
> OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
> granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.

I saw this on Facebook and it is wonderful! I send hope and wishes that
nasty disease stays away for goodl

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
eb.com...

Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
successful.

I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
in remission!

Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!

OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.
--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

~~~~~~~
This is wonderful news. Thanks for sharing it with us.

MaryL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!
>
> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! You have made my day)))) *Huge Hugs and a dance
around the table* )))))))))))))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
>successful.
>
>I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
>in remission!
>
>Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!
>
>OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
>granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.

Wonderful news.

Boron
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/24/2014 10:06 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!
>
> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!
>
> OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
> granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.

Wonderful news!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:

>I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer.
>I am in remission!

Mazel Tov!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wonderful news. Have a great visit with your family. Happy Thanksgiving.

tara
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/24/2014 9:06 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!
>
> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!
>
> OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
> granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.

Such wonderful news, particularly at this time of year. Have a grand
time and lots of fun with your family.

Sky

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Monday, November 24, 2014 7:06:59 PM UTC-8, Janet Wilder wrote:
> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have been
> successful.
>
> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer. I am
> in remission!
>
> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They worked!
>
> OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL and
> granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo.
> --
> From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

Well, that just made my day, Janet.
That's the best news I've heard in a while.
With everything else that is going on in the world, it is so good to know that good things still happen to good people.

I will smile all day today for you. !!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/25/2014 9:42 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
> On Monday, November 24, 2014 7:06:59 PM UTC-8, Janet Wilder wrote:
>> Those of you who have been traveling this journey with me, have
>> been successful.
>>
>> I saw the oncologist today and my PET scan showed no active cancer.
>> I am in remission!
>>
>> Thank you, again, for all your good thoughts and prayers. They
>> worked!
>>
>> OB Food: I baked 3 pies today and made cranberry sauce. Son, DIL
>> and granddaughter flew in this AM and tomorrow we go to the zoo. --
>> From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

> Well, that just made my day, Janet. That's the best news I've heard
> in a while. With everything else that is going on in the world, it is
> so good to know that good things still happen to good people.
>
> I will smile all day today for you. !!!

Wish you were here, Janet, I am dancing on top of my desk. :-)

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Do that happy dance, lady, do that DANCE.

Thrilled for you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thanks to all of you who are rejoicing with me. Not only am I giving
thanks for my good medical report, I am giving thanks for having all of
you in my life. Your warmth and caring has meant more to me than you can
ever know.

I'm starting to plan more travel adventures. My new credo is to live
life while I still have it to live.

I hope that everyone on RFC has something to be thankful for this
Thanksgiving.

I love you all.

Janet

--