Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default News: Maggot found in middle school cafeteria didn't eat food

Maggot found in middle school cafeteria didn't eat food

http://www.kuam.com/news/17544.aspx

by Marissa Borja, KUAM News - TV 8 - Guam
Friday, April 21, 2006

After examining the maggot recently found on the lunch tray of an
Untalan Middle School staff member, University of Guam entomologist
Ross Miller concluded that he does not believe the maggot was feeding
on the food in the container. Miller says it is most likely that the
fly developed in food scraps in the garbage cans or at another nearby
location and was inadvertently dropped or crawled on its own to the
Styrofoam container sometime during the day it was discovered.

As a result, the kitchen and cafeteria at the Barrigada campus,
operated by Kings Restaurant, continues to maintain an "A" rating.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:25:23 -0500, in rec.food.cooking, "jmcquown"
> > hit the crackpipe and declared:
>> Rusty wrote:
>>> Maggot found in middle school cafeteria didn't eat food
>>>
>>> by Marissa Borja, KUAM News - TV 8 - Guam
>>> Friday, April 21, 2006
>>>

>> I am pretty sure we don't have any middle school kids in Guam who
>> read this newsgroup.
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Oh for ****'s sake, must you be a **** ALL of the time?

Must YOU? And while we're at it, why do I have to killfile you in your many
incarnations over and over and over again? STFU already.