Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fisher Paykel

SERGIO wrote:
> Could anyone tell me about Fisher Paykel two drawers dishwashers, the pro
> and cons
> I understand that Kitchen Aid also has a two drawers dishwhasher.
>
> Thanks Sergio

May get more response on rec.food.equipment

HTH

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"SERGIO" > wrote in message
: Could anyone tell me about Fisher Paykel two drawers dishwashers, the pro
: and cons
: I understand that Kitchen Aid also has a two drawers dishwhasher.
:
: Thanks Sergio
:
Great Machines! New Zealand's biggest whiteware manufacturer with 40+ years of
experience.

Ideal for both a small family (tend to use only one drawer) or a large family (can
use both drawers at once). Extremely easy to stack as the whole stacking area is
open under your gaze and at the nice height so you don't bend. About 4 time
settings and the 33 min cycle will do just about everything. Pretty quiet in
operation as well and quite miserly on water use. Very easy to take all the
component trays out or re-arrange for odd shape/height dishes and the food/drain
filter is quick and easy to access and clean

Not any Cons that I know of. Have had one for about 5 years and trouble free.
However, NZ Consumer Magazine reports some problems with earlier models (before
2004) with Insects able to get in and some problems with foaming with the
Powerball type dishwashing cleaning tablets, but I ain't had any troubles.

Would never be without one of these types!

Frenchy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MG MG is offline

"SERGIO" > wrote in message
> Could anyone tell me about Fisher Paykel two drawers dishwashers, the pro
> and cons
> I understand that Kitchen Aid also has a two drawers dishwhasher.
>
> Thanks Sergio

I love mine; have had it for about 18 months...great for singles, couples or
small families

no probs at all

Maria

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 25 Mar 2006 08:37:50p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it MG?

> "SERGIO" > wrote in message
>> Could anyone tell me about Fisher Paykel two drawers dishwashers, the
>> pro and cons
>> I understand that Kitchen Aid also has a two drawers dishwhasher.
>>
>> Thanks Sergio
>>

> I love mine; have had it for about 18 months...great for singles,
> couples or small families
>
> no probs at all

In my ideal kitchen I'd like to have two dish drawers, a conventional tall
tub dishwasher, and a Kitchenaid Briva in-sink dishwasher. I have washing
anything at all by hand. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 26 Mar 2006 06:04:12 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> a Kitchenaid Briva in-sink dishwasher

That's a great option for studio apartments.

Fisher Paykel Hobs www.internetkitchenappliances.co.uk Cooking Equipment 0 16-10-2008 09:28 AM
Amy Fisher ThePsyko General Cooking 6 11-11-2006 09:08 AM
M F K Fisher? kuvasz guy General Cooking 7 29-10-2006 01:56 PM
Fisher & Paykel vs. Thermador oven Pindari Cooking Equipment 0 17-07-2005 05:01 AM
Fisherand Paykel question Steve and Brenda Cooking Equipment 3 26-01-2004 04:32 AM