Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default The End of Years, or these "Last Days"

oldwetdog wrote:
> [...]
>
> There are many scriptures which seem to suggest that the End is near, and
> indeed it is.
>
> Peter said, "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is
> with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord
> is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is
> longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all
> should come to repentance.
>
> Time is both meaningless (since He is eternal) to God, and relative; That is,
> relative in terms of duration and urgency. Certainly God knows how to tell
> time, and His Word contains many prophecies describing the time of His coming.
>
> The following are examples of relative, or "non specific" designations of time:
> Romans 13:11-12 "And that, knowing the time.. The night is far spent, the day
> is at hand" Rom. 16:20 - "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your
> feet shortly."
> Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son" Hebrews 10:37
> - "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry."
>
> I Peter 1:20 "Who (Christ) verily was fore ordained before the foundation of
> the world, but was manifest in these last times for you."
> I John 2:18 "Little children, it is the last time.. whereby we know that it is
> the last time."
>
> Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation.. to shew unto his servants things which must
> shortly come to pass."
> Revelation 1:3 "The time is at hand."
> Revelation 22:6 "These sayings are faithful and true.. things which must
> shortly be done."
> Revelation 22:10 "Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the
> time is at hand."
>

> All of the above are non-specific: None give a time period related to a
> prophecy of His return and the harvest of earth.
>
> There are specific prophecies of Time:
> Dan 9:24-27, which gives a period of 70 periods of seven (weeks in the KJV) 62
> of which were related to the coming of the Messiah and one which is related to
> the Abomination. The Lord mentions this time period in Mat 24:15
>
> From the Abomination there will be 3 1/2 days, meaning that there is an event
> which will begin the last period of seven and a mid event (the Abomination)
> and then the consummation when the Abomination will be destroyed.
>
> John describes the same events: Rev 11:3-13, 13:4-7.
>
> Both Daniel and John give prophecy of days and times:
> Daniel 7:25, 8:14, 9:27, 12:10-12. Revelation 11:3, 9-11, 13:5.
>
> Now I ask you; why would anyone build Doctrine on Non-Specific terms like
> "Come Quickly" when there are specific times given?
>

> Matthew 24:34 - "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be
> fulfilled."
>
> This Generation:
> The generation which saw the return of God's People (Mat 1:21) to Jerusalem.
>
> The "times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Amen and amen :-)

May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
opens the 6th seal possibly in less than a couple of months (03/29/06),
in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen !!!

Now this is about what are possibly the works of the four horsemen from
the 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year
into the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
has suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
food is and that liquid foods like milk (emulsified oil) and wine
should not be counted toward daily intake.

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey and Asia:

http://tinyurl.com/c6nqk

http://tinyurl.com/cy88q

http://tinyurl.com/7phm4

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

http://tinyurl.com/ddvwq

.... spreading to both Iraq (probably Iran too) and Africa. The H5N1
virus will likely pick up strength in Africa:

http://tinyurl.com/9eren

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus from Turkey to Iraq and
Africa are wild beasts of the earth:

http://tinyurl.com/exa7o

http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

The 5th seal possibly has been opened and glimpses of "the souls of
those who had been slain because of the Word of GOD and the testimony
they had maintained" (Revelation 6:9) can be seen in the newly released
documentary "End of the Spear." Interestingly, the word "end" is at the
**beginning** of the title of this documentary. There are others who
may be waiting to be "slain because of the Word of GOD:"

http://tinyurl.com/76dyx

When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
(Revelation 6:12b) ?

It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
**also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.

http://tinyurl.com/9hnk2

The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:

(1) Ephesus
(2) Smyrna
(3) Pergamum
(4) Thyatira
(5) Sardis
(6) Philadelphia
(7) Laodicea

Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address their
respective seven churches:

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)

Here's one plausible scenario:

On March 29th, 2006 as U.S. and Israeli coalition forces invade Iran to
effect the mandate that Iran never have nuclear capabilities, Iran uses
those **missing** WMDs that Saddam entrusted to Iran for safekeeping
and this leads to nuclear missiles from coalition forces as a
retaliatory strike that inadvertantly destabilizes the continental
tectonic plates (Europe, Asia, and Africa) that converge in this region
thereby causing a global earthquake. Now read Revelation 6:13-14
slowly and you decide whether there is a fit.

Iran seems adamant about getting the authority to use nuclear weapons:

http://tinyurl.com/9vtms

U.S. Nuclear Subs carry Trident II missiles each packing 8
independently precision targeting nuclear warheads which have 475
kilotons of explosive power each. A single warhead has about 35 times
the explosive power of the "little boy" atomic bomb that was dropped on
Hiroshima at the close of WWII. Each warhead would be guided in
inertially exhibiting a freefall pattern with a forward velocity like
"late figs" dropping " from a fig tree when shaken by a stong
wind."(Revelation 6:13) U.S. Forces will likely use these Trident II
missiles if they lose contact with the outside world while being
attacked with WMDs.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(02/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

> <Snip, Snip>
> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> how the LORD has reshaped me:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>
> Andrew

Andrew, the lord didn't reshape you, mental illness did. You keep posting
here seeking attention that you cannot get elsewhere. Why don't you just go
away, I hear voices calling you over in alt.christnet.

Khubla

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Khubla" > wrote in news:uM-
:

>> <Snip, Snip>
>> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>> how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

>> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>>
>> Andrew
>>

> Andrew, the lord didn't reshape you, mental illness did. You keep

posting
> here seeking attention that you cannot get elsewhere. Why don't you

just go
> away, I hear voices calling you over in alt.christnet.
>
> Khubla

He's been doing this for years. Short of having his computer taken away
from him nothing will make him stop. The only way to deal with him is to
ignore him (i.e. killfile). I see nothing gained in engaging him on any
level.

L.

L.
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:

> > > Oops and bye-bye.

> > Bye. You will remain in my prayers, dear JessHC whom I love in Jesus'
> > most precious and holy name.

> "A lie repeated is doubly a lie."

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Glad to see you changed your mind about departing :-)

> > > Oh, by the way, emoticons are silent despair.

> > Again, that would depend on the emoticon :-)

> Only using your dishonest double standards.

Again, sorry my smile bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:

> > > "A lie repeated is doubly a lie."

> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> Liar.

False witness.

> > Glad to see you changed your mind about departing :-)

> Stalker.

Sorry you still feel stalked by this advisory. Please forgive all my
trespasses.

> > > Only using your dishonest double standards.

> > Again, sorry my smile bothers you so terribly.

> Hypocrit.

A smile is not hypocrisy :-)

[...]

Africa, and Europe are wild beasts of the earth:

http://tinyurl.com/exa7o

http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

http://tinyurl.com/awog5

[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT ME IM A DOCTOR HAAAAAY!!!! HAAAAAY!!!!! LOOK AT ME IM A DOCTOR IM A DOCTOR I CAN'T STAND MYSELF IM A DOCTOR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER HERE!@!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
--
big jackass
why you posting this into the food group?

for a doctor you're sure not very bright

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

nigga please! we trying to discuss food over here

keep that petty trivial assinign weak watered down yellow bellied
powerless discussion over there!

BTW: Now Im doctor too! wow it took all of 2 seconds to become one

now chicks can dig me and people can go wow

later Jackass

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Michael Gray wrote:
> On 13 Feb 2006 22:29:31 -0800, "Switch" >
> wrote:
> - Refer: .com>
> >big jackass
> >why you posting this into the food group?
> >uh?
> >
> >for a doctor you're sure not very bright

> He's a truly dangerous and delusional florid schizophrenic,
> beyond all rational help.

It seems to be your choice to bear false witness. Nonetheless, you
will be in my prayers dear Michael whom I love, in Jesus' most precious
and holy name.

[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew Chung will most certainly be posting here after 3/29/06. If you
note in his posts about the "earthquake," he always peppers that post
with "possibly."

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> It seems to be your choice to bear false witness.

You are giving the illusion that christians have no respect for their
fellow man.

stop x-posting dingaling!

you are also giving the illusion that christians are JACKASSES

then someone who ain't saved goes...."WOW, now I know why I'm not
saved, I don't wanna act like that"...

Soo....

CAN THE SPAM ASSWIPE

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default WOOOOO <snipped for brevity>

Switch, MD/PhD wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > It seems to be your choice to bear false witness.

> You are giving the illusion that christians have no respect for their
> fellow man.
>
> stop x-posting dingaling!
>
> you are also giving the illusion that christians are JACKASSES
>
> then someone who ain't saved goes...."WOW, now I know why I'm not
> saved, I don't wanna act like that"...
>
> Soo....
>
> CAN THE SPAM ASSWIPE

I know he's irritating, Barry - but you are wasting your breath... he
never gives up...

OBFood: Rainbow trout with creamed spinach tonight, methinks.

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Switch, MD/PhD" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> It seems to be your choice to bear false witness.

> You are giving the illusion that christians have no respect for their
> fellow man.
>
> stop x-posting dingaling!
>
> you are also giving the illusion that christians are JACKASSES
>
> then someone who ain't saved goes...."WOW, now I know why I'm not
> saved, I don't wanna act like that"...
>
> Soo....
>
> CAN THE SPAM ASSWIPE

He won't. You must killfile him. It's the only way. I did it years ago.
Unfortunately, I still see all the posts from people who think venting at
or engaging with him will make some sort of difference. It won't.

L.
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On 14 Feb 2006 06:00:37 -0800, "Switch, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
- Refer: .com>

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> It seems to be your choice to bear false witness.

>You are giving the illusion that christians have no respect for their
>fellow man.

"illusion"??
Reality.

>stop x-posting dingaling!
>
>you are also giving the illusion that christians are JACKASSES

"illusion"??
There you go again.

>then someone who ain't saved goes...."WOW, now I know why I'm not
>saved, I don't wanna act like that"...
>
>Soo....
>
>CAN THE SPAM ASSWIPE

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Switch, MD/PhD wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > It seems to be your choice to bear false witness.

> You are giving the illusion that christians have no respect for their
> fellow man.

This advisory remains respectful.

> stop x-posting dingaling!

If you were secure in the truth, you would have the strength to resist
the temptation of descending into namecalling.

> you are also giving the illusion that christians are JACKASSES

Sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

> then someone who ain't saved goes...."WOW, now I know why I'm not
> saved, I don't wanna act like that"...

This advisory serves to test those who believe they are saved.

> Soo....
>
> CAN THE SPAM ASSWIPE

This advisory is not spam.

[...]

and the rest of the Muslim world escalates. Thousands are rioting in
Pakistan. Iran is enriching uranium to build an atomic bomb in
violation of the NPT. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime
[...]

.... spreading to the middle east, Europe and Africa. The H5N1 virus
will likely pick up adaptive mutations in Africa:

http://tinyurl.com/9eren

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus from Turkey to the Middle
East, Africa, and Europe are wild beasts of the earth:

http://tinyurl.com/exa7o

http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

http://tinyurl.com/awog5

http://tinyurl.com/74rfq

[...]

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:

> > > Liar.

> > False witness.

> Demonstrably not.

Demonstrate away.

> It's funny how you think you're fooling anyone.

There are things that have been happening in your life that can only be
explained by the fact that others have been praying on your behalf.

> > > Stalker.

> > Sorry you still feel stalked by this advisory.

> Then why do you keep following me?

It remains my choice to follow Christ Jesus and not you.

> If you were actually sorry, you'd
> stop.

Actually, haven't started.

> > Please forgive all my trespasses.

> Only if you stop being a dishonest asshole. Of course, you could never
> do that.

If you were secure in the truth, you would have the strength to resist
the temptation of descending into namecalling.

> > > Hypocrit.

> > A smile is not hypocrisy :-)

> It is when the smile is hypocrisy, like yours are; when you claim one
> form of written expression of amusement is "silent despair," but
> another isn't. Oh, well, just one more thing you lie about.

Would suggest you relearn the definition of hypocrisy.