Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
listener listener is offline

Default The End of Years, or these "Last Days"

"Khubla" > wrote in news:uM-
:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

>> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>>
>> Andrew
>>

> Andrew, the lord didn't reshape you, mental illness did. You keep

posting
> here seeking attention that you cannot get elsewhere. Why don't you

just go
> away, I hear voices calling you over in alt.christnet.
>
> Khubla

He's been doing this for years. Short of having his computer taken away
from him nothing will make him stop. The only way to deal with him is to
ignore him (i.e. killfile). I see nothing gained in engaging him on any
level.

L.

L.