Old 09-02-2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default UGH I gots the flu

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
The flu bug has hit. We have an incredibly beautiful snow going. The yard
is gorgeous. Steven is getting me Straub's chicken and noodle soup. I'm
sitting here with Bart on my lap and Ramsey is sleeping on the monitor. I
went into work but was immediately sent home. The owner is going to Dallas
tomorrow. She does not want a flu bug with her. So Dave Smith, that's my
daily ditty You beez a good man Dave. Anyone into equestrian events is
okay in my book.

Michael

On strict orders from my doctor I got the flu shot and it seems to hae worked.
Good luck to you, the flu sucks

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

Old 09-02-2006, 08:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

The flu bug has hit. We have an incredibly beautiful snow going.
The yard is gorgeous. Steven is getting me Straub's chicken and
noodle soup.

Straub's... place in the middle of San Antonio??

S.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan wrote:

(Steve Pope) hitched up their panties and posted
Straub's... place in the middle of San Antonio??

No, St. Louis, Missouri. Privately owned store. Way upscale and I love the
place.

Cool, thanks.

Steve