FoodBanter.com

-   -   UGH I gots the flu (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/82529-re-ugh-i-gots.html)

The Bubbo 09-02-2006 03:26 AM

UGH I gots the flu

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> The flu bug has hit. We have an incredibly beautiful snow going. The yard
> is gorgeous. Steven is getting me Straub's chicken and noodle soup. I'm
> sitting here with Bart on my lap and Ramsey is sleeping on the monitor. I
> went into work but was immediately sent home. The owner is going to Dallas
> tomorrow. She does not want a flu bug with her. So Dave Smith, that's my
> daily ditty ;) You beez a good man Dave. Anyone into equestrian events is
> okay in my book.
>

> Michael

On strict orders from my doctor I got the flu shot and it seems to hae worked.
Good luck to you, the flu sucks

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

Steve Pope 09-02-2006 08:00 PM

UGH I gots the flu

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> The flu bug has hit. We have an incredibly beautiful snow going.
> The yard is gorgeous. Steven is getting me Straub's chicken and
> noodle soup.

Straub's... place in the middle of San Antonio??

S.

Steve Pope 09-02-2006 11:31 PM

UGH I gots the flu

Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan > wrote:

(Steve Pope) hitched up their panties and posted
>> Straub's... place in the middle of San Antonio??

>No, St. Louis, Missouri. Privately owned store. Way upscale and I love the
>place.

Cool, thanks.

Steve