Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tonight's Dinner

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47314519dPlPpb

There's nothing like fresh, ya know? She tried to hide in the office trash
can, but I found her. The wind died down enough here to crank up the BBQ.
Marinated her in a bourbon-tomato paste-spice sauce for two hours. Yum. Much
better than chicken.

Later, I'll post some pics of the bar of soap in my bathroom.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 03:12:10 GMT, Doug Kanter wrote:

> She tried to hide in the office trash can, but I found her.

She looks absolutely adorable!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 03:12:10 GMT, Doug Kanter wrote:
>
>> She tried to hide in the office trash can, but I found her.

> She looks absolutely adorable!

Was. :-)

OK...I lied. I didn't eat her. But I *did* hug the bejeezus out of her about
83 times in one hour, after which she began the go outside/come back inside
cycle (1200 repetitions).

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Kanter wrote:
> http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47314519dPlPpb
>
> There's nothing like fresh, ya know? She tried to hide in the office trash
> can, but I found her. The wind died down enough here to crank up the BBQ.
> Marinated her in a bourbon-tomato paste-spice sauce for two hours. Yum. Much
> better than chicken.
>
> Later, I'll post some pics of the bar of soap in my bathroom.

<LOL>

Pastorio
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Doug Kanter" > wrote:

> http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47314519dPlPpb
>
> There's nothing like fresh, ya know? She tried to hide in the office trash
> can, but I found her. The wind died down enough here to crank up the BBQ.
> Marinated her in a bourbon-tomato paste-spice sauce for two hours. Yum. Much
> better than chicken.
>
> Later, I'll post some pics of the bar of soap in my bathroom.

The pic' of kitty in the trashcan is adorable....

I can't believe you ate her!

Oh, wait.....

You had pussy for supper. <smirk>

Nevermind.......
--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Doug Kanter" > wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 03:12:10 GMT, Doug Kanter wrote:
> >
> >> She tried to hide in the office trash can, but I found her.

> > She looks absolutely adorable!

> Was. :-)
>
> OK...I lied. I didn't eat her. But I *did* hug the bejeezus out of her about
> 83 times in one hour, after which she began the go outside/come back inside
> cycle (1200 repetitions).

Just for you Doug' :

--
Peace, Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Doug Kanter" > wrote:
>
>> http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47314519dPlPpb
>>
>> There's nothing like fresh, ya know? She tried to hide in the office
>> trash
>> can, but I found her. The wind died down enough here to crank up the BBQ.
>> Marinated her in a bourbon-tomato paste-spice sauce for two hours. Yum.
>> Much
>> better than chicken.
>>
>> Later, I'll post some pics of the bar of soap in my bathroom.
>>

> The pic' of kitty in the trashcan is adorable....
>
> I can't believe you ate her!
>
> Oh, wait.....
>
> You had pussy for supper. <smirk>
>
> Nevermind.......
> --
> Peace, Om.

Home Depot has nice prices on huge packs of Duracell batteries.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Doug Kanter" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "Doug Kanter" > wrote:
> >
> >> http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47314519dPlPpb
> >>
> >> There's nothing like fresh, ya know? She tried to hide in the office
> >> trash
> >> can, but I found her. The wind died down enough here to crank up the BBQ.
> >> Marinated her in a bourbon-tomato paste-spice sauce for two hours. Yum.
> >> Much
> >> better than chicken.
> >>
> >> Later, I'll post some pics of the bar of soap in my bathroom.
> >>

> > The pic' of kitty in the trashcan is adorable....
> >
> > I can't believe you ate her!
> >
> > Oh, wait.....
> >
> > You had pussy for supper. <smirk>
> >
> > Nevermind.......
> > --
> > Peace, Om.

> Home Depot has nice prices on huge packs of Duracell batteries.

<choke> Ahem...

You owe me a new keyboard ya bastid! ;-D
--
Peace, Om.