Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Default Hope

Read The Bible wrote:
> [...]
> 1 Corinthians 15:12-23
>
> And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye
> are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also
> of the consolation. For we would not, brethren, have
> you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia,
> that we were pressed out of measure, above strength,
> insomuch that we despaired even of life. But we had
> the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should
> not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the
> dead... 2 Corinthians 1:7-9
>
> I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren,
> concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not,
> even as others which have no hope. For if we believe
> that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also
> which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For
> this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we
> which are alive and remain unto the coming of the
> Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the
> Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
> with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump
> of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise...
> 1 Thessalonians 4:13-16
>
> The hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us
> to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus
> Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or
> sleep, we should live together with him.
> 1 Thessalonians 5:8-10
>
> Jesus Christ, which is our hope... 1 Timothy 1:1
>
> In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie,
> promised before the world began... Titus 1:2
>
> Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious
> appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus
> Christ... Titus 2:13
>
> That being justified by his grace, we should be made
> heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
> Titus 3:7
>
> Christ as a son over his own house, whose house are
> we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing
> of the hope firm unto the end. Hebrews 3:6
>
> We desire that every one of you do shew the same
> diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the
> end... Hebrews 6:11
>
> -Faith is the substance of things hoped for...
> Hebrews 11:1
>
> Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus
> Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath
> begotten us again unto a lively hope by the
> resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an
> inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that
> fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, who are
> kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation
> ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5
>
> Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from
> the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and
> hope might be in God. 1 Peter 1:21
>
> Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not
> yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when
> he shall appear, we shall be like him, for we shall
> see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope
> in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Amen and amen :-)

May the LORD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word here in these
USENET newsgroups, in Jesus' most precious and holy name :-))

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (02/02/06) from
6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<Snip>

Ya know, it's assholes like you who give Christians a bad name.

-L.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

-L. wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> <Snip>
>
> Ya know, it's assholes like you who give Christians a bad name.

Sorry my response to the OP bothers you so terribly. Please forgive
all my iniquities.