Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting

Default Andrew B Chung Also Lied About His Hospital Affiliation?

Man, who can you trust these days...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...=66&fil ter=0

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.6 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2211 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush **** up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."
-duke ), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge, on why
a Neocon chickenhawk like him pussied out of
the Vietnam War.

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke loves to play
with little girls' nipples:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
duke

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:34:19 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Snorting Ass" > wrote:

>Man, who can you trust these days...

Well, we know it's not you chink yang. You're jsut a high school dropout.

duke
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default The Lamb to open the 6th seal on 03/29/2006 ???????

Khubla wrote:
> [...]

> > - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners who gave
> > up their lives to save the youngest among them after being trapped by an
> > explosion in a W.Va mine.
> >
> > (2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:
> >
> > Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
> > suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
> > escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.
> >
> > (3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:
> >
> > The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
> > 2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
> > with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:
> >
> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp
> >
> > Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
> > heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
> > measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
> > food is and that liquid foods like milk (emulsified oil) and wine should
> > not be counted toward daily intake.
> >
> > (4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
> > world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
> > of the earth":
> >
> > The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/amj4a
> >
> > Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
> > earth.
> >
> > When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
> > (Revelation 6:12b) ?
> >
> > It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
> > **also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/dcj7w
> >
> > The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:
> >
> > (1) Ephesus
> > (2) Smyrna
> > (3) Pergamum
> > (4) Thyatira
> > (5) Sardis
> > (6) Philadelphia
> > (7) Laodicea
> >
> > Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address the seven
> > churches:
> >
> > "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
> > Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
> > Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)
> >
> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
> > like cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
> > following this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/19/06) from
> > 6 to 7 pm EST:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
> >
> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
> > the LORD has reshaped me:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
> >
> > Prayerfully in Christ's love,
> >
> > Andrew
> > http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk
> >

> Here is proof that there has never been a lack of educated fools.

It would be my choice to refrain from calling you a fool, educated or
otherwise.

Instead, you will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name :-)

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/19/06) from
6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Opening of the 6th Seal on 03/29/2006 ???????

Em wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> >> I wasn't asking for your forgiveness.

> > Blessed are those who forgive without being asked.

> >> Why do you assume I don't?

> > Actually you don't know what I am assuming.

> >> A good example of your passive/aggresive behavior.

> > Love is neither passive nor aggressive.

> You know very well what I'm referring to.

Without love there would be no prayer.

> Please stop.

It remains my choice to obey the LORD's two most important
commandments. To stop loving you would be contrary to the second of
these two commandments on which all the laws of the prophets hang.

> To continue to do
> so is unkind, rude, evil and hardly protective.

That would be your opinion. Only the LORD's opinion matters here.

> "Love is patient, love is *kind*. It does not envy, it does not boast, it
> is not proud. It is *not rude*, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily
> angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love *does not delight in evil* but
> rejoices with the truth. It *always protects*, always trusts, always hopes,
> always perseveres."
> I Corinthians 13:4-7

Amen :-)

May the LORD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word here in these
USENET newsgroups.

May the LORD help us all endure the difficulties that we will face when
the Lamb opens the 6th seal possibly in less than 3 months
(03/29/2006), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen and amen.