Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting

Default More Andrew B Chung Bible Study of the Day: Christian Can't Sue Each Other (1 Cor 6:1-7)

In other words, if you are a Christian and "Dr" Chung kills your dad
through malpractice, tough shit.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/1cor/6.html#1

6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before
the unjust, and not before the saints?
6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the
world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest
matters?
6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that
pertain to this life?
6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set
them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man
among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his
brethren?
6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the
unbelievers.
6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to
law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not
rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.6 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2209 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush **** up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."
-duke ), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge, on why
a Neocon chickenhawk like him pussied out of
the Vietnam War.

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke loves to play
with little girls' nipples:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default The crowned conqueror pierces Yang's heart with yet another arrow.

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> In other words, if you are a Christian and "Dr" Chung kills your dad
> through malpractice, tough shit.

Doctors who walk with the LORD have HIS healing power:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp

May the LORD heal you someday, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the
6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into
the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
earth.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
R. Pierce Butler

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> In other words, if you are a Christian and "Dr" Chung kills your dad
>> through malpractice, tough shit.

> Doctors who walk with the LORD have HIS healing power:

All the healing power in the universe can be undone with one act of simple
stupidity or ignorance. Christians call this free will.

pierce
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
erikc

On 12 Jan 2006 00:31:16 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> In other words, if you are a Christian and "Dr" Chung kills your dad
>> through malpractice, tough shit.

>Doctors who walk with the LORD have HIS healing power:

When do you find time to practise medicine with all this usenet posting?

Of course, the tripe you post below looks more like an extended .sig than any
kind of rational response to anything.

>http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp
>
>May the LORD heal you someday, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
>precious and holy name.
>
>Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the
>6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into
>the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)
>
>(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:
>
>"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
>sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
>who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
>trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.
>
>(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:
>
>Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
>suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
>escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.
>
>(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:
>
>The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
>2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
>with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:
>
>http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp
>
>(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
>world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
>of the earth":
>
>The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he
>
>http://tinyurl.com/amj4a
>
>Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
>earth.
>
>Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
>like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
>this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
>EST:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
>
>For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>how the LORD has reshaped me:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
>
>Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>
>Andrew
>http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
BAAWA Knight (retired) | "The Truth against the World."
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Richard Dawkins

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> In other words, if you are a Christian and "Dr" Chung kills your dad
>> through malpractice, tough shit.

> Doctors who walk with the LORD have HIS healing power:
>
> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp
>
> May the LORD heal you someday, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
> precious and holy name.
>
> Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the
> 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into
> the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)
>
> (1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:
>
> "See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
> sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
> who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
> trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.
>
> (2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:
>
> Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
> suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
> escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.
>
> (3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:
>
> The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
> 2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
> with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:
>
> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp
>
> (4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
> world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
> of the earth":
>
> The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/amj4a
>
> Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
> earth.
>
> Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
> like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
> this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
> EST:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
>
> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> how the LORD has reshaped me:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>
> Andrew
> http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

May God bless you Dr.Chung for smacking down the leeches on the blood of a
moral society.
Keep up God's work!

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
erikc

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:14:33 -0700, "Richard Dawkins" >
wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>> Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>>> In other words, if you are a Christian and "Dr" Chung kills your dad
>>> through malpractice, tough shit.

>> Doctors who walk with the LORD have HIS healing power:
>>
>> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp
>>
>> May the LORD heal you someday, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
>> precious and holy name.
>>
>> Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the
>> 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into
>> the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)
>>
>> (1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:
>>
>> "See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
>> sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
>> who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
>> trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.
>>
>> (2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:
>>
>> Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
>> suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
>> escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.
>>
>> (3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:
>>
>> The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
>> 2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
>> with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:
>>
>> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp
>>
>> (4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
>> world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
>> of the earth":
>>
>> The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/amj4a
>>
>> Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
>> earth.
>>
>> Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
>> like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
>> this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
>> EST:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
>>
>> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
>> how the LORD has reshaped me:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
>>
>> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>>
>> Andrew
>> http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk
>>

>May God bless you Dr.Chung for smacking down the leeches on the blood of a
>moral society.
>Keep up God's work!

He'll probably die of heart failure before he's fourty.

Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
BAAWA Knight (retired) | "The Truth against the World."
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Yet another conquering arrow.

"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> Richard Dawkins wrote:
>
> > smacking down the leeches on the blood of a
> > moral society.

> Went to the Chung school of English usage.

I don't teach ESL.

May the LORD help you appreciate the power of the truth someday, dear
Bob whom I love, in Jesus most precious and holy name :-)

Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the 6th
chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into the
third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to sleep."
- missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners who gave
up their lives to save the youngest among them after being trapped by an
explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east, has
suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
earth.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/2006) from 6 to 7