Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting

Default Andrew B Chung Bible Study of the Day: Yet More Failed Prophecies (Jer 50:39)

Another godsoaked lie

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/proph/long.html

God prophesies that Babylon will never again be inhabited. But it has
been inhabited constantly since the prophecy was supposedly made, and
is inhabited still today. 50:39

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.6 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2207 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush **** up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."
-duke ), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge, on why
a Neocon chickenhawk like him pussied out of
the Vietnam War.

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke loves to play
with little girls' nipples:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default The crowned horseman pierces Yang's heart with yet another arrow.

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> Another godsoaked lie
>
> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/proph/long.html
>
> God prophesies that Babylon will never again be inhabited. But it has
> been inhabited constantly since the prophecy was supposedly made, and
> is inhabited still today. 50:39

"So desert creatures and hyenas live there, and there the owl will
dwell. It will never again be inhabited or lived in from generation to
generation." (Jeremiah 50:39)

The ancient city of Babylon remains an archeological site rather than
an inhabited city:

http://tinyurl.com/73avx

For this, you will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in
Jesus' name.

Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the
6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into
the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
earth.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting

On 11 Jan 2006 23:25:40 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> Another godsoaked lie
>>
>> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/proph/long.html
>>
>> God prophesies that Babylon will never again be inhabited. But it has
>> been inhabited constantly since the prophecy was supposedly made, and
>> is inhabited still today. 50:39

>"So desert creatures and hyenas live there, and there the owl will
>dwell. It will never again be inhabited or lived in from generation to
>generation." (Jeremiah 50:39)
>
>The ancient city of Babylon remains an archeological site rather than
>an inhabited city:

The "prophecy" says *never again be inhabited", a single person there,
be they archaeologists or tourists, renders the prophecy false.

In other words, you are a liar.

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.6 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2209 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush **** up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."
-duke ), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge, on why
a Neocon chickenhawk like him pussied out of
the Vietnam War.

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke loves to play
with little girls' nipples:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2006 23:25:40 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> >> Another godsoaked lie
> >>
> >> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/proph/long.html
> >>
> >> God prophesies that Babylon will never again be inhabited. But it has
> >> been inhabited constantly since the prophecy was supposedly made, and
> >> is inhabited still today. 50:39

> >"So desert creatures and hyenas live there, and there the owl will
> >dwell. It will never again be inhabited or lived in from generation to
> >generation." (Jeremiah 50:39)
> >
> >The ancient city of Babylon remains an archeological site rather than
> >an inhabited city:

> The "prophecy" says *never again be inhabited", a single person there,
> be they archaeologists or tourists, renders the prophecy false.

That is not what I discern.

May the LORD give you a discerning heart, someday, dear Yang whom I
love, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting

On 11 Jan 2006 23:56:16 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
>> On 11 Jan 2006 23:25:40 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> > wrote:

>> >"So desert creatures and hyenas live there, and there the owl will
>> >dwell. It will never again be inhabited or lived in from generation to
>> >generation." (Jeremiah 50:39)
>> >
>> >The ancient city of Babylon remains an archeological site rather than
>> >an inhabited city:

>> The "prophecy" says *never again be inhabited", a single person there,
>> be they archaeologists or tourists, renders the prophecy false.

>That is not what I discern.

That's because you are dishonest.

-----

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2006 23:56:16 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> >> On 11 Jan 2006 23:25:40 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> >> The "prophecy" says *never again be inhabited", a single person there,
> >> be they archaeologists or tourists, renders the prophecy false.

> >That is not what I discern.

> That's because you are dishonest.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

May you make the same choice someday, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

Amen.

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Sanity's little helper

The crowned Horseman? WTFF? This guy Chung actually believes that the ghost
of Richard III is haunting usenet?

--

D Silverman FLAHN, SMLAHN

AA #2208, HB #6
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:44:58 +0000, Sanity's little helper
> wrote:

>The crowned Horseman? WTFF? This guy Chung actually believes that the ghost
>of Richard III is haunting usenet?

A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse! or: Never trust a
cardiologist with a mullet!

-----

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sanity's little helper wrote:
> The crowned Horseman?

Yes.

> WTFF? This guy Chung actually believes that the ghost
> of Richard III is haunting usenet?

No.

May the LORD help you understand, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

Amen.

[...]

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
GaryG

Default More "pointless" arrows from manic Chung

"Sanity's little helper" > wrote in message
> The crowned Horseman? WTFF? This guy Chung actually believes that the

ghost
> of Richard III is haunting usenet?

It's actually worse than that. Chung believes that on Christmas day, he
"discerned" a solution to the problem of the disparate geneologies listed
for Jesus in the Bible. He believes that his "solution" precipitated the
first of the 7 seals to be broken, thus setting in motion the Second Coming
and the End of the World (he seems to have a real hard-on for the end of the
world).

He's quite manic at this point...notice that he's been posting all night
long. Given his lack of sleep, I hope he's not attempting to treat any
patients today (though that seems unlikely given that he posted around 10 am
local time).

GG

> --
>

> D Silverman FLAHN, SMLAHN
>
> AA #2208, HB #6

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Richard Dawkins

May God bless you Dr.Chung for smacking down the leeches on the blood of a
moral society.
Keep up God's work!

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Yet another conquering arrow.

"JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort" wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:
> > >
> > > How many times will you repeat this?

> > As many times as he chooses. What is it to you?

> It's a stupid tactic;

It reminds me of yours.

May the LORD help you appreciate the power of the truth someday, dear
JessHC whom I love, in Jesus' most precious and holy name :-)

Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the 6th
chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into the
third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to sleep."
- missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners who gave
up their lives to save the youngest among them after being trapped by an
explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east, has
suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
earth.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/2006) from 6 to 7