Posted to rec.food.cooking
Doug

Default Water Proof Spring Form Pan

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a water proof spring form
pan and if so where can I get one.

Thanks,
Doug
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38

Doug wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a water proof spring form
> pan and if so where can I get one.
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

I don't know about a special pan, but I know some people enclose the
bottom in foil to seal it while using a bain marie.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pan Ohco

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:45:44 -0800, Doug wrote:

>Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a water proof spring form
>pan and if so where can I get one.
>
>Thanks,
>Doug

There is a leak proof pan. It will not hold water out, but will hold
batter in.
But when I saw leak proof claim. I thought the same ( water proof).
Posted to rec.food.cooking
jake

Doug wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a water proof spring form
> pan and if so where can I get one.
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

Would a silicone baking mold work for you? No holes, bu also no spring
(which isn't a problem).

Spring water?? What is?? skatty Winemaking 1 21-06-2013 02:54 AM
882 Dd Form [email protected] Wine 0 23-05-2010 07:00 PM
Pentax Water Proof Digital Camera [email protected] Historic 0 21-05-2009 04:27 AM
14" & 16" spring form JK Baking 6 20-08-2004 12:48 AM
GLO : Natural Flavor Spring Water -- Low carb drink Ake Gameesou General 0 13-08-2004 02:05 AM