Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

Default French Press Insulated Coffee Cup

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...?base_no=98360

Planetary Design French Press Insulated Cup
Vacuum Insulated
French Press Handle and Spout
7" high
Grab your Planetary Design insulated cup, add a tablespoon of grounds, 4 oz.
of hot water and plunge.
Hot coffee will be ready to pour in just three minutes.
Material: Stainless Steel and composite
3 colors and black.

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:55:49 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...?base_no=98360
>
>Planetary Design French Press Insulated Cup
>Vacuum Insulated
>French Press Handle and Spout
>7" high
>Grab your Planetary Design insulated cup, add a tablespoon of grounds, 4 oz.
>of hot water and plunge.
>Hot coffee will be ready to pour in just three minutes.
>Material: Stainless Steel and composite
>3 colors and black.

LOLOL! I didn't think anyone could beat my electrically heated (by
car plug/adapter) travel mug, but you did it in just a matter of
hours.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Laura\(wow\)

a) does it work??
b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...

--

LAURA

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...?base_no=98360
>
> Planetary Design French Press Insulated Cup
> Vacuum Insulated
> French Press Handle and Spout
> 7" high
> Grab your Planetary Design insulated cup, add a tablespoon of grounds, 4
> oz. of hot water and plunge.
> Hot coffee will be ready to pour in just three minutes.
> Material: Stainless Steel and composite
> 3 colors and black.
>
> Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"Laura(wow)" > wrote in message
> a) does it work??
> b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...
>
> --
>
> LAURA

Top Posting:
I have no idea whether it works; I posted it for those who like french press
'on the go.' LOL.
Yes, it may seem skimpy, but a good 4oz. of strong coffee might just save a
person's day.
Perhaps a bit of hyperbole on my part, but didn't Catherine the Great use
about a lb. of coffee for a cup?
Dee Dee

> "Dee Randall" > wrote in message
>> http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...?base_no=98360
>>
>> Planetary Design French Press Insulated Cup
>> Vacuum Insulated
>> French Press Handle and Spout
>> 7" high
>> Grab your Planetary Design insulated cup, add a tablespoon of grounds, 4
>> oz. of hot water and plunge.
>> Hot coffee will be ready to pour in just three minutes.
>> Material: Stainless Steel and composite
>> 3 colors and black.
>>
>> Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Scott

In article >,
"Laura\(wow\)" > wrote:

> a) does it work??
> b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...

Strangely enough, the manufacturer describes it as being 20 oz.

<http://www.liquidplanet.com/estore/p...37&cat=38&page
=1#detailedimages>

(See, "20 o. Narrow Base Table Top; Ice Blue")

No reason to think it doesn't work.

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:
> "Laura(wow)" > wrote in message
> > a) does it work??
> > b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...
> >
> > --
> >
> > LAURA

> Top Posting:
> I have no idea whether it works; I posted it for those who like french press
> 'on the go.' LOL.
> Yes, it may seem skimpy, but a good 4oz. of strong coffee might just save a
> person's day.
> Perhaps a bit of hyperbole on my part, but didn't Catherine the Great use
> about a lb. of coffee for a cup?
> Dee Dee
> >

>From what I hear, Catherine wasn't all that great.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Dee Randall wrote:
>> "Laura(wow)" > wrote in message
>> > a) does it work??
>> > b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > LAURA

>> Top Posting:
>> I have no idea whether it works; I posted it for those who like french
>> press
>> 'on the go.' LOL.
>> Yes, it may seem skimpy, but a good 4oz. of strong coffee might just save
>> person's day.
>> Perhaps a bit of hyperbole on my part, but didn't Catherine the Great use
>> about a lb. of coffee for a cup?
>> Dee Dee
>> >

>>From what I hear, Catherine wasn't all that great.

In what department? LOL.