FoodBanter.com

-   -   French Press Insulated Coffee Cup (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/76802-french-press-insulated-coffee.html)

Dee Randall 17-12-2005 09:55 PM

French Press Insulated Coffee Cup

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...?base_no=98360

Planetary Design French Press Insulated Cup
Vacuum Insulated
French Press Handle and Spout
7" high
Grab your Planetary Design insulated cup, add a tablespoon of grounds, 4 oz.
of hot water and plunge.
Hot coffee will be ready to pour in just three minutes.
Material: Stainless Steel and composite
3 colors and black.

Dee Dee

sf 18-12-2005 01:26 AM

French Press Insulated Coffee Cup

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:55:49 -0500, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>http://www.sierratradingpost.com/pro...?base_no=98360
>
>Planetary Design French Press Insulated Cup
>Vacuum Insulated
>French Press Handle and Spout
>7" high
>Grab your Planetary Design insulated cup, add a tablespoon of grounds, 4 oz.
>of hot water and plunge.
>Hot coffee will be ready to pour in just three minutes.
>Material: Stainless Steel and composite
>3 colors and black.

LOLOL! I didn't think anyone could beat my electrically heated (by
car plug/adapter) travel mug, but you did it in just a matter of
hours.

Laura\(wow\) 18-12-2005 08:10 PM

French Press Insulated Coffee Cup

a) does it work??
b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...

--

LAURA

Dee Randall 18-12-2005 10:13 PM

"Laura(wow)" > wrote in message
> a) does it work??
> b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...
>
> --
>
> LAURA

Top Posting:
I have no idea whether it works; I posted it for those who like french press
'on the go.' LOL.
Yes, it may seem skimpy, but a good 4oz. of strong coffee might just save a
person's day.
Perhaps a bit of hyperbole on my part, but didn't Catherine the Great use
about a lb. of coffee for a cup?
Dee Dee

Scott 19-12-2005 04:56 AM

French Press Insulated Coffee Cup

In article >,
"Laura\(wow\)" > wrote:

> a) does it work??
> b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...

Strangely enough, the manufacturer describes it as being 20 oz.

<http://www.liquidplanet.com/estore/p...37&cat=38&page
=1#detailedimages>

(See, "20 o. Narrow Base Table Top; Ice Blue")

No reason to think it doesn't work.

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>

[email protected] 19-12-2005 07:01 AM

Dee Randall 19-12-2005 02:13 PM

French Press Insulated Coffee Cup

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Dee Randall wrote:
>> "Laura(wow)" > wrote in message
>> > a) does it work??
>> > b) 4 ounces seem skimpy...
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > LAURA

>> Top Posting:
>> I have no idea whether it works; I posted it for those who like french
>> press
>> 'on the go.' LOL.
>> Yes, it may seem skimpy, but a good 4oz. of strong coffee might just save
>> person's day.
>> Perhaps a bit of hyperbole on my part, but didn't Catherine the Great use
>> about a lb. of coffee for a cup?
>> Dee Dee
>> >

>>From what I hear, Catherine wasn't all that great.

In what department? LOL.