Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

Default PING: ANYONE!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Is anyone seeing my messages?

I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not getting
through.

I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds or replies.

Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my posts are
getting through?

Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy1

MoM wrote:
> HELP! HELP! HELP!
>
> Is anyone seeing my messages?
>
> I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not getting
> through.
>
> I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds or replies.
>

> Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my posts are
> getting through?
>

> Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>

> MoM

I use Google, and they're coming through fine, here. What did you need
a response to?

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora

Default ANYONE!

Yes! i've seen!
Cheers
Pandora
---------------------------------------
"MoM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
> HELP! HELP! HELP!
>
> Is anyone seeing my messages?
>
> I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not getting
> through.
>
> I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds or replies.
>

> Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my posts are
> getting through?
>

> Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>

> MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

MoM wrote:

> HELP! HELP! HELP!
>
> Is anyone seeing my messages?
>
> I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not getting
> through.
>
> I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds or replies.
>

> Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my posts are
> getting through?
>

> Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>

> MoM

Coming though here, at least this one did
Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> HELP! HELP! HELP!
>
> Is anyone seeing my messages?
>
> I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not
> getting
> through.
>
> I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds
> or replies.
>

> Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my
> posts are
> getting through?
>

> Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>

> MoM

Thanks Nancy and Christine. I appreciate the effort you
took to reply to my post.

I had been having problems with my news server and I jumped
in on some discussions. I never saw any replys with my
header and so I assumed my posts were not being seen.

I guess I'm just being ignored.

Thanks for your help

Helen

"MoM"

Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

MoM wrote:

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>HELP! HELP! HELP!
>>
>>Is anyone seeing my messages?
>>
>>I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not
>>getting
>>through.
>>
>>I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds
>>or replies.
>>

>>Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my
>>posts are
>>getting through?
>>

>>Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>>

>>MoM
>>

> Thanks Nancy and Christine. I appreciate the effort you
> took to reply to my post.
>
> I had been having problems with my news server and I jumped
> in on some discussions. I never saw any replys with my
> header and so I assumed my posts were not being seen.
>
> I guess I'm just being ignored.

Yep, I guess just as you ignored my reply

> Thanks for your help
>
> Helen
>
> "MoM"

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora

"~patches~" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> MoM wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>
>>>HELP! HELP! HELP!
>>>
>>>Is anyone seeing my messages?
>>>
>>>I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not getting
>>>through.
>>>
>>>I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds or replies.
>>>

>>>Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my posts are
>>>getting through?
>>>

>>>Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>>>

>>>MoM
>>>

>> Thanks Nancy and Christine. I appreciate the effort you took to reply to
>> my post.
>>
>> I had been having problems with my news server and I jumped in on some
>> discussions. I never saw any replys with my header and so I assumed my
>> posts were not being seen.
>>
>> I guess I'm just being ignored.

> Yep, I guess just as you ignored my reply

And mine, too!!!!!!! She loves only Nancy and Crhristine, sob
Pan

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

"~patches~" > wrote in message
> MoM wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>
>>>HELP! HELP! HELP!
>>>
>>>Is anyone seeing my messages?
>>>
>>>I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not
>>>getting
>>>through.
>>>
>>>I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds
>>>or replies.
>>>

>>>Would someone please reply privately and let me know if
>>>my posts are
>>>getting through?
>>>

>>>Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>>>

>>>MoM
>>>

>> Thanks Nancy and Christine. I appreciate the effort you
>> took to reply to my post.
>>
>> I had been having problems with my news server and I
>> jumped in on some discussions. I never saw any replys
>> with my header and so I assumed my posts were not being
>> seen.
>>
>> I guess I'm just being ignored.

> Yep, I guess just as you ignored my reply
>

>> Thanks for your help
>>
>> Helen
>>
>> "MoM"

Sorry, didn't get your reply till after I posted the
message.

Thanks, Patches! 8=D

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "~patches~" > ha scritto nel
> messaggio ...

>>> oups.com...

>>> Thanks Nancy and Christine. I appreciate the effort you
>>> took to reply to my post.
>>>
>>> I had been having problems with my news server and I
>>> jumped in on some discussions. I never saw any replys
>>> with my header and so I assumed my posts were not being
>>> seen.
>>>
>>> I guess I'm just being ignored.

>> Yep, I guess just as you ignored my reply

> And mine, too!!!!!!! She loves only Nancy and Crhristine,
> sob
> Pan

Ah, you know I'm not like that! I love everyone, well with
a few exceptions. ; D

Thanks Pandora!

Thanks everyone for responding!

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On 2 Dec 2005 05:32:21 -0800, "MoM" > wrote:

>HELP! HELP! HELP!
>
>Is anyone seeing my messages?
>
>I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not getting
>through.
>
>I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds or replies.
>

>Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my posts are
>getting through?
>

>Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>

>MoM

Coming through loud and clear, MoM.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Nope. Can't see them at all.

;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress

On 2 Dec 2005 05:32:21 -0800, "MoM" > wrote:

>HELP! HELP! HELP!

Is that you, Helen? Follow the light beam, and I'll lead you back
into the newsgroup!

Carol, waving a flashlight
--

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/head_trollop/my_photos
Posted to rec.food.cooking

news:1133565073.a8826e6dbda19242b051f69fa5d5368f@f e5.teranews.com...

> "Pandora" > wrote in message

>>> Yep, I guess just as you ignored my reply

>> And mine, too!!!!!!! She loves only Nancy and Crhristine, sob
>> Pan
>>

> Ah, you know I'm not like that! I love everyone, well with a few
> exceptions. ; D

ROTFL! I know! And I know whom are you talking about
Cheers
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow

Pandora schreib:

> "MoM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:1133565073.a8826e6dbda19242b051f69fa5d5368f@f e5.teranews.com...

> >> And mine, too!!!!!!! She loves only Nancy and Crhristine, sob
> >> Pan
> >>

> > Ah, you know I'm not like that! I love everyone, well with a few
> > exceptions. ; D

> ROTFL! I know! And I know whom are you talking about

With friends like you who needs enemies...and I bet you even confuse
the terms "scungilli" and "cunnilingus" ;---p

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

"sf" <see_real_ address_in_return_reply> wrote in message
> On 2 Dec 2005 05:32:21 -0800, "MoM" >
> wrote:
>
>>HELP! HELP! HELP!
>>
>>Is anyone seeing my messages?
>>
>>I've posted replies and questions regarding my posts not
>>getting
>>through.
>>
>>I see them in my newsreader and online but noone responds
>>or replies.
>>

>>Would someone please reply privately and let me know if my
>>posts are
>>getting through?
>>

>>Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out with this.
>>

>>MoM

> Coming through loud and clear, MoM.

Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

"Touched by His Noodly Appendage" >
wrote in message
oups.com...
> Nope. Can't see them at all.
>
> ;-)

Ha ha

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in
message ...
> On 2 Dec 2005 05:32:21 -0800, "MoM" >
> wrote:
>
>>HELP! HELP! HELP!

> Is that you, Helen? Follow the light beam, and I'll lead
> you back
> into the newsgroup!
>
> Carol, waving a flashlight
> --
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/head_trollop/my_photos

Yep, it's me. Thanks Carol! Server has gone through some
real problems.

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MoM

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "MoM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:1133565073.a8826e6dbda19242b051f69fa5d5368f@f e5.teranews.com...
>>
>> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "~patches~" > ha scritto nel
>>> messaggio ...

>>> And mine, too!!!!!!! She loves only Nancy and
>>> Crhristine, sob
>>> Pan
>>>

>> Ah, you know I'm not like that! I love everyone, well
>> with a few exceptions. ; D

> ROTFL! I know! And I know whom are you talking about
> Cheers
> Pandora

Now who could that be, hmmm??

Smeldon?

G. Morron?

I could mean anyone.... really!

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

news:1133618184.33f9d72042144a1baf62be706378352b@f e5.teranews.com...

> "Touched by His Noodly Appendage" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Nope. Can't see them at all.
>>
>> ;-)
>>

> Ha ha

Don't believe!

Ping sf Janet B General Cooking 2 16-03-2015 07:05 PM
Ping OM Kalmia General Cooking 1 24-06-2010 05:01 PM
Ping: Ya BUM kilikini General Cooking 4 20-07-2007 08:33 PM
Ping sf:Where are you? Christine Dabney General Cooking 8 07-02-2007 02:53 AM