Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping sf:Where are you?

Why aren't you chatting with us?

You can post to rfc while chatting...

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:29:54 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>Why aren't you chatting with us?
>
>You can post to rfc while chatting...

You're absolutely right!

I'll pop in for a few minutes...... who wants to join me? We don't
bite (much).

I especially want to meet our new friend Pijewlchio, so we can further
discuss which way I swing.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:36:21 -0800, sf wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:29:54 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:
>
>>Why aren't you chatting with us?
>>
>>You can post to rfc while chatting...
>>

>You're absolutely right!
>
>I'll pop in for a few minutes...... who wants to join me? We don't
>bite (much).
>
>I especially want to meet our new friend Pijewlchio, so we can further
>discuss which way I swing.

you do?
you are a braver soul than I am

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 5, 11:29 pm, Christine Dabney > wrote:
> Why aren't you chatting with us?
>
> You can post to rfc while chatting...
>
> Christine

Can't you retards email each other to arrange a chat session? Why
must there be four or five threads started about this ridiculousness
every single night?

Morons.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 5, 11:29 pm, Christine Dabney > wrote:
>> Why aren't you chatting with us?
>>
>> You can post to rfc while chatting...
>>
>> Christine

> Can't you retards email each other to arrange a chat session? Why
> must there be four or five threads started about this ridiculousness
> every single night?

I am guessing they do it to annoy you. and look it is working.

Tori

Posted to rec.food.cooking

projectilevomitch wrote:
> Christine Dabney wrote:
>
> > Why aren't you chatting with us? *

> > You can post to rfc while chatting...

> > Christine

> Can't you retards email each other to arrange a chat session? *Why
> must there be four or five threads started about this ridiculousness
> every single night?
>
> Morons.

They hope to evoke envy in the rest that they actually have a social
life... cyberesque though it may be.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 6, 10:24 am, "Sheldon" > wrote:
> projectilevomitch wrote:
> > Christine Dabney wrote:

> > > Why aren't you chatting with us? ?

> > > You can post to rfc while chatting...

> > > Christine

> > Can't you retards email each other to arrange a chat session? ?Why
> > must there be four or five threads started about this ridiculousness
> > every single night?

> > Morons.

> They hope to evoke envy in the rest that they actually have a social
> life... cyberesque though it may be.

I think you are quite right about that. Thus the endless little "OT"
threads that amount to nothing but the Internet equivalent of a game
of grab-ass.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 6, 10:24 am, "Sheldon" > wrote:
>> projectilevomitch wrote:

>> > Can't you retards email each other to arrange a chat session? ?Why
>> > must there be four or five threads started about this ridiculousness
>> > every single night?

>> > Morons.

>> They hope to evoke envy in the rest that they actually have a social
>> life... cyberesque though it may be.

> I think you are quite right about that. Thus the endless little "OT"
> threads that amount to nothing but the Internet equivalent of a game
> of grab-ass.

You're just ****ed because nobody wants to grab your flabby ass.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:40:37 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
oups.com...

>>> They hope to evoke envy in the rest that they actually have a social
>>> life... cyberesque though it may be.

>> I think you are quite right about that. Thus the endless little "OT"
>> threads that amount to nothing but the Internet equivalent of a game
>> of grab-ass.
>>

>You're just ****ed because nobody wants to grab your flabby ass.

I thought it was a tight ass considering the pen name.

--
See return address to reply by email

Ping sf Janet B General Cooking 2 16-03-2015 07:05 PM
Ping OM Kalmia General Cooking 1 24-06-2010 05:01 PM
Ping: Ya BUM kilikini General Cooking 4 20-07-2007 08:33 PM
PING: ANYONE! MoM General Cooking 18 03-12-2005 02:41 PM