Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

Default Where's Jill??

I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"Andy" <q> wrote in message
.. .
>I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!

I've been waiting to hear from her, so far nada. Maybe
she lost electricity.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Andy wrote:
> I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!
>
> Andy

I'm fine! Lots of wind, really wild lightning, torrential rain. It blew
through in a few hours. As it did, the sun was setting and the sky turned a
very odd shade of orange. Looked like someone had painted a very odd
Halloween landscape. Note: greenish skies indicate tornado activity so it
was okay, just strange looking.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Nancy Young wrote:
> "Andy" <q> wrote in message
> .. .
>> I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!

> I've been waiting to hear from her, so far nada. Maybe
> she lost electricity.
>
> nancy

I'm here! I stayed up way too late reading so I slept in after feeding the
critters

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

jmcquown wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>> I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!
>>
>> Andy

> I'm fine! Lots of wind, really wild lightning, torrential rain. It
> blew through in a few hours. As it did, the sun was setting and the
> sky turned a very odd shade of orange. Looked like someone had
> painted a very odd Halloween landscape. Note: greenish skies indicate
> tornado activity so it was okay, just strange looking.
>
> Jill

YAY!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
> :
>
>> I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!
>>
>> Andy
>>

> She's okay, I locked her up in my cellar.
>
> Michael

Ahhhh, yes! And it's the wine cellar, too! Thanks, Michael!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
> :
>
>> I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!
>>
>> Andy
>>

> She's okay, I locked her up in my cellar.
>
> Michael

Apparently you left the door to the yard wide open!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> > Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
> > :
> >
> >> I sure hope those tornadoes stayed out of her way!
> >>
> >> Andy
> >>

> > She's okay, I locked her up in my cellar.
> >
> > Michael

> Ahhhh, yes! And it's the wine cellar, too! Thanks, Michael!
>
> Jill

Snork! :~)

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> LOLOL... She'd have gotten out anyway. She is resourceful.
>
> Michael

Yeah. And now she's back home, fat and happy and DRINKING YOUR WINE!
<maniacal laughter>

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Andy wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>
>> LOLOL... She'd have gotten out anyway. She is resourceful.
>>
>> Michael
>>

> Yeah. And now she's back home, fat and happy and DRINKING YOUR WINE!
> <maniacal laughter>
>
> Andy

HEY!!!! I am *not* fat!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

jmcquown wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>>
>>> LOLOL... She'd have gotten out anyway. She is resourceful.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>

>> Yeah. And now she's back home, fat and happy and DRINKING YOUR WINE!
>> <maniacal laughter>
>>
>> Andy

> HEY!!!! I am *not* fat!
>
> Jill

It's AN OLD SAYING! I didn't mean it! Apologies.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon

jmcquown wrote:
> Andy wrote:
> > Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> >
> >> LOLOL... She'd have gotten out anyway. She is resourceful.
> >>
> >> Michael
> >>

> > Yeah. And now she's back home, fat and happy and DRINKING YOUR WINE!
> > <maniacal laughter>
> >
> > Andy

> HEY!!!! I am *not* fat!

I think he meant it in the figurative sense, as in well
contented/satisfied, ie. fat cat... figurative, eh... I don't think I
helped much. LOL

Sheldon Cheshire

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 16 Nov 2005 10:56:31a, Andy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Andy wrote:

>>> Yeah. And now she's back home, fat and happy and DRINKING YOUR WINE!
>>> <maniacal laughter>
>>>
>>> Andy

>> HEY!!!! I am *not* fat!
>>
>> Jill

> It's AN OLD SAYING! I didn't mean it! Apologies.
>
> Andy

The way I heard that saying, it was "fat, dumb, and happy!" :-) But of
course that's not Jill. I could think of some...

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Wed 16 Nov 2005 10:56:31a, Andy wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> HEY!!!! I am *not* fat!
>>>
>>> Jill

>> It's AN OLD SAYING! I didn't mean it! Apologies.
>>
>> Andy
>>

> The way I heard that saying, it was "fat, dumb, and happy!" :-) But of
> course that's not Jill. I could think of some...

My last girlfriend used to say "I'm fat and happy" and spank her tummy
after we'd had a really great and rich meal. I took it as a sign of
pleasure/contentment. And she wasn't fat at all.

I did read other meanings but that's not how I meant it. I don't say rude
things to nice people. Everybody knows that.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"Andy" <q> wrote

> I did read other meanings but that's not how I meant it. I don't say rude
> things to nice people. Everybody knows that.

Oh, Jill knows you're kidding, she's just goofing around.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ward Abbott

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:20:30 -0500, "Nancy Young"
> wrote:

>I've been waiting to hear from her, so far nada. Maybe
>she lost electricity.

On her honeymoon....nah.... couldn't be.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Nancy Young wrote:
> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>> I did read other meanings but that's not how I meant it. I don't say
>> rude things to nice people. Everybody knows that.

> Oh, Jill knows you're kidding, she's just goofing around.
>
> nancy

Of course I knew he was kidding!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 16 Nov 2005 01:27:40p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>>> It's AN OLD SAYING! I didn't mean it! Apologies.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>> The way I heard that saying, it was "fat, dumb, and happy!" :-) But of
>> course that's not Jill. I could think of some...

> My last girlfriend used to say "I'm fat and happy" and spank her tummy
> after we'd had a really great and rich meal. I took it as a sign of
> pleasure/contentment. And she wasn't fat at all.
>
> I did read other meanings but that's not how I meant it. I don't say rude
> things to nice people. Everybody knows that.
>
> Andy

Oh, Andy, I know that. I wasn't implying you did. Just saying how I heard
the expression. Back in the day, we used to say that about ourselves.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
> :
>
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> HEY!!!! I am *not* fat!
>>>
>>> Jill

>> It's AN OLD SAYING! I didn't mean it! Apologies.
>>
>> Andy
>>

> Psssttt... I've seen her pic. She's not fat and has a nice rack
>
> Michael ^ holding umbrella for the almost certain fallout over his
> smart assed remark

ROFL Why thank you, sir! It took me over 30 years to grow it

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:38:33 -0600, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>> Psssttt... I've seen her pic. She's not fat and has a nice rack
>>
>> Michael ^ holding umbrella for the almost certain fallout over his
>> smart assed remark

>ROFL Why thank you, sir! It took me over 30 years to grow it
>
>Jill

I took you THAT long? Wow... I had my rack by the time I was 15.....

Christine, running and ducking

Hey Jill. U.S. Janet B. General Cooking 200 08-05-2017 03:41 AM
Jill sf[_9_] General Cooking 21 04-05-2014 01:03 AM
@Jill sf[_9_] General Cooking 13 13-12-2013 08:07 PM
(OT) Jill's Home (from Jill herself) jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 57 25-07-2008 11:04 PM
Jill Ophelia General Cooking 3 27-07-2006 12:04 AM