Posted to rec.food.cooking
elaine

Default halloween candy

-- It crept up on me. Just when I thought I might have to go out and
satisfy my chocolate craving, I spied a bag of assorted small chocolate bars
which my daughter had bought for Halloween.

Yuk! I do feel ill.

E.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:00:38 -0400, "elaine" >
connected the dots and wrote:

~-- It crept up on me. Just when I thought I might have to go out and
~satisfy my chocolate craving, I spied a bag of assorted small
chocolate bars
~which my daughter had bought for Halloween.
~
~Yuk! I do feel ill.
~
~E.
~
I got a case of cotton candy. So far, 2 kids. DD wanted to go out
alone, but I figure if noone else shows up before 6:30, we'll pull in
the pumpkins and turn out the lights, and I'll serruptitiously trail
behind her as she collects her booty.

maxine in ri

Halloween Candy Tara General Cooking 28 28-10-2013 02:08 AM
Halloween Candy Tara General Cooking 16 28-10-2012 04:00 AM
What Your Halloween Candy Says About You Tara General Cooking 30 31-10-2011 07:33 PM
Halloween candy Nancy Young General Cooking 44 17-10-2006 09:23 PM
Halloween candy DJS0302 General Cooking 10 28-10-2004 04:25 PM