Michael Rolfe

Default Herbed stuffing mix

I'm trying out a recipe for mushroom paté that calls for "herbed stuffing
mix" which is an item I've not seen on the supermarket shelves hereabouts
(South Africa).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make one's own?

I'd guess mostly breadcrumbs, with chopped onion, sage, lemon zest and
parsley, but what else and in which quantities would be guesswork.

TIA

Herbed Butter Stephen Stillwell / Tom Wilding Recipes (moderated) 0 19-10-2005 02:08 PM
Herbed Quinoa Vicki Beausoleil Diabetic 0 04-07-2005 01:20 PM
Herbed Chicken Duckie ® Recipes 0 22-06-2005 01:35 AM
Herbed Chicken Maureen Recipes (moderated) 0 06-12-2004 02:24 AM
Herbed Crackers Andy & Shell Recipes (moderated) 0 26-11-2003 04:11 PM