Pandora

Default Zuppa inglese (Foto).

Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this cake for my guests.
http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
They enjoyed it very much !

Tray measured 50 X 34 cm.
I've made three layers: cream, chocolate and whipped cream.
I've used two liqueurs: Alkermes and rum.

--
cheers
Pandora

Ophelia

"Pandora" > wrote in message
> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this cake for my
> guests.
> http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
> They enjoyed it very much !
>
> Tray measured 50 X 34 cm.
> I've made three layers: cream, chocolate and whipped cream.
> I've used two liqueurs: Alkermes and rum.

Sounds delicious))

Pandora

"Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
. uk...

> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this cake for my
>> guests.
>> http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
>> They enjoyed it very much !
>>
>> Tray measured 50 X 34 cm.
>> I've made three layers: cream, chocolate and whipped cream.
>> I've used two liqueurs: Alkermes and rum.

> Sounds delicious))

Thanks Ophelia! I left a slice for you
Pan

Ophelia

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> . uk...
>>
>> "Pandora" > wrote in message
>>> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this cake for my
>>> guests.
>>> http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
>>> They enjoyed it very much !
>>>
>>> Tray measured 50 X 34 cm.
>>> I've made three layers: cream, chocolate and whipped cream.
>>> I've used two liqueurs: Alkermes and rum.

>> Sounds delicious))

> Thanks Ophelia! I left a slice for you

He he I am on my way

Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 23 Oct 2005 10:02:58a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this cake for my
> guests. http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
> They enjoyed it very much !
>
> Tray measured 50 X 34 cm.
> I've made three layers: cream, chocolate and whipped cream.
> I've used two liqueurs: Alkermes and rum.

It looks delicious, Pandora! Wish I was there!

I'm still planning to make the Alkermes before I make the Zuppa Inglese.
BTW, I found another recipe for the Alermes, but haven't collected all the
ingredients yet.

http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/htm%20texts/Alkermes.htm

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg

Meet Mr. Bailey

Pandora

Pandora wrote:
>> Thanks Ophelia! I left a slice for you

> He he I am on my way

Good!
Pan

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sun 23 Oct 2005 10:02:58a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this cake for my
>> guests. http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
>> They enjoyed it very much !
>>
>> Tray measured 50 X 34 cm.
>> I've made three layers: cream, chocolate and whipped cream.
>> I've used two liqueurs: Alkermes and rum.
>>

> It looks delicious, Pandora! Wish I was there!

I have left a slice for Ophelia, but she didn't eat, so you can profit by
this.

> I'm still planning to make the Alkermes before I make the Zuppa Inglese.
> BTW, I found another recipe for the Alermes, but haven't collected all the
> ingredients yet.
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/htm%20texts/Alkermes.htm

Uhhhhhh! this is a very good recipe! I copy!
But I don't understand why they speak of "mortadella di Prato". Does it mean
they make mortadella with alkermes?
Cheers
Pandora

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> _____________________________
>
> http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg
>
> Meet Mr. Bailey

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sun 23 Oct 2005 11:33:30p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> It looks delicious, Pandora! Wish I was there!

>> I have left a slice for Ophelia, but she didn't eat, so you can profit
>> by this.

> I am lucky, indeed, but Ophelia may be upset by missing it.

I didn't think of it

>>> I'm still planning to make the Alkermes before I make the Zuppa
>>> Inglese. BTW, I found another recipe for the Alermes, but haven't
>>> collected all the ingredients yet.
>>>
>>> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/htm%20texts/Alkermes.htm

>> Uhhhhhh! this is a very good recipe! I copy!

> That's good to know.
>
>> But I don't understand why they speak of "mortadella di Prato". Does it
>> mean they make mortadella with alkermes?

> Yes, this is the recipe for the mortadella.
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...Di%20Prato.pdf

And where is Pork meat ingredient?
Cheers
Pandora

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> _____________________________
>
> http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg
>
> Meet Mr. Bailey

Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 23 Oct 2005 11:33:30p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> On Sun 23 Oct 2005 10:02:58a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>
>>> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this cake for my
>>> guests. http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
>>> They enjoyed it very much !
>>>
>>> Tray measured 50 X 34 cm.
>>> I've made three layers: cream, chocolate and whipped cream.
>>> I've used two liqueurs: Alkermes and rum.
>>>

>> It looks delicious, Pandora! Wish I was there!

> I have left a slice for Ophelia, but she didn't eat, so you can profit
> by this.

I am lucky, indeed, but Ophelia may be upset by missing it.

>> I'm still planning to make the Alkermes before I make the Zuppa
>> Inglese. BTW, I found another recipe for the Alermes, but haven't
>> collected all the ingredients yet.
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/htm%20texts/Alkermes.htm

> Uhhhhhh! this is a very good recipe! I copy!

That's good to know.

> But I don't understand why they speak of "mortadella di Prato". Does it
> mean they make mortadella with alkermes?

Yes, this is the recipe for the mortadella.

http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...Di%20Prato.pdf

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg

Meet Mr. Bailey
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 23 Oct 2005 11:49:58p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> I have left a slice for Ophelia, but she didn't eat, so you can profit
>>> by this.

>> I am lucky, indeed, but Ophelia may be upset by missing it.

> I didn't think of it

>>> Uhhhhhh! this is a very good recipe! I copy!

>> That's good to know.
>>
>>> But I don't understand why they speak of "mortadella di Prato". Does it
>>> mean they make mortadella with alkermes?

>> Yes, this is the recipe for the mortadella.
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...Di%20Prato.pdf

> And where is Pork meat ingredient?
> Cheers
> Pandora

Take a look at the other recipes for mortadella. The Mortadella di Bologna
contains pork.

http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...tical_list.htm

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg

Meet Mr. Bailey

Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sun 23 Oct 2005 11:49:58p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> I am lucky, indeed, but Ophelia may be upset by missing it.

>> I didn't think of it

>>> That's good to know.

>>> Yes, this is the recipe for the mortadella.
>>>
>>> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...Di%20Prato.pdf

>> And where is Pork meat ingredient?
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> Take a look at the other recipes for mortadella. The Mortadella di
> Bologna
> contains pork.
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...tical_list.htm

yes , I know that Mortadella is made with pork meat.
Every mortadella is made with pork meat. But I wanted to know why you have
said that the first link you gave me was referred to a Mortadella recipe
instead of Alkermes recipe.
In few words, it seams the recipe for alkerms (because there isn't meat in
the ingredients list) rather then a Mortadella recipe.
Do you understand what I say?
Cheers
Pandora

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> _____________________________
>
> http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg
>
> Meet Mr. Bailey

Ophelia

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Sun 23 Oct 2005 11:33:30p, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> It looks delicious, Pandora! Wish I was there!

>> I have left a slice for Ophelia, but she didn't eat, so you can
>> profit
>> by this.

> I am lucky, indeed, but Ophelia may be upset by missing it.

*mutter* *grumble*

Pandora

"Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
. uk...

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message

>>> I have left a slice for Ophelia, but she didn't eat, so you can profit
>>> by this.

>> I am lucky, indeed, but Ophelia may be upset by missing it.

> *mutter* *grumble*

Ophelia, have you seen what a gentleman is Wayne? He takes the bread out of
his mouth just to see you happy
Pandora

Ophelia

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "Ophelia" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> . uk...

>>> I am lucky, indeed, but Ophelia may be upset by missing it.

>> *mutter* *grumble*

> Ophelia, have you seen what a gentleman is Wayne? He takes the bread
> out of his mouth just to see you happy

Nodnodnod but I knew that already

Vilco

Mi e' parso che Pandora abbia scritto:

> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this
> cake for my guests. http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
> They enjoyed it very much !

That's a very good looking zuppa inglese, Pandora.
Just one thing: is the cream topping an idea from you, or does
the recipe calls for it? I have always eaten zuppa inglese
without it.
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Pandora

"Ophelia" wrote:
Pandora wrote:

>> Ophelia, have you seen what a gentleman is Wayne? He takes the bread out
>> of his mouth just to see you happy

> Nodnodnod but I knew that already

I didn't know!
P.

Pandora

"Vilco" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Mi e' parso che Pandora abbia scritto:
>
>> Thanks to Wayne, who gave me the idea, today I made this
>> cake for my guests. http://tinypic.com/eun5np.jpg
>> They enjoyed it very much !

> That's a very good looking zuppa inglese, Pandora.
> Just one thing: is the cream topping an idea from you, or does the recipe
> calls for it? I have always eaten zuppa inglese without it.

Thank you.
It is the recipe of Talismano della felicità. We have always made "zuppa
inglese" in this way. Cmq. I don't know other ways.
cheers
Pandora
> --
> Vilco
> Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 24 Oct 2005 12:13:25a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> I didn't think of it

>>> And where is Pork meat ingredient?
>>> Cheers
>>> Pandora

>> Take a look at the other recipes for mortadella. The Mortadella di
>> Bologna
>> contains pork.
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...tical_list.htm

> yes , I know that Mortadella is made with pork meat.
> Every mortadella is made with pork meat. But I wanted to know why you
> have said that the first link you gave me was referred to a Mortadella
> recipe instead of Alkermes recipe.
> In few words, it seams the recipe for alkerms (because there isn't meat
> in the ingredients list) rather then a Mortadella recipe.
> Do you understand what I say?
> Cheers
> Pandora
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright *¿* _____________________________
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg
>>
>> Meet Mr. Bailey

No, I confuse you.

The very first recipe was for just the alkermes, but the recipe mentioned
the use of almerkes in mortadella.

The second recipe was for the mortadella which has almerkes as one of the
ingredients.

The final link I sent was an index of all the sausage recipes where you
could compare the 3 different mortadella recipes.

I hope that makes more sense. Sorry.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg

Meet Mr. Bailey
Pandora

"Wayne Boatwright" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Mon 24 Oct 2005 12:13:25a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> Take a look at the other recipes for mortadella. The Mortadella di
>>> Bologna
>>> contains pork.
>>>
>>> http://home.pacbell.net/lpoli/index_...tical_list.htm

>> yes , I know that Mortadella is made with pork meat.
>> Every mortadella is made with pork meat. But I wanted to know why you
>> have said that the first link you gave me was referred to a Mortadella
>> recipe instead of Alkermes recipe.
>> In few words, it seams the recipe for alkerms (because there isn't meat
>> in the ingredients list) rather then a Mortadella recipe.
>> Do you understand what I say?
>> Cheers
>> Pandora
>>>
>>> --
>>> Wayne Boatwright *¿* _____________________________
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg
>>>
>>> Meet Mr. Bailey

> No, I confuse you.
>
> The very first recipe was for just the alkermes, but the recipe mentioned
> the use of almerkes in mortadella.
>
> The second recipe was for the mortadella which has almerkes as one of the
> ingredients.
>
> The final link I sent was an index of all the sausage recipes where you
> could compare the 3 different mortadella recipes.
>
> I hope that makes more sense. Sorry.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ok! I didn't see the second link!!!!!
I must say sorry!
Cheers
Pandora

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
>
> http://tinypic.com/eikz78.jpg
>
> Meet Mr. Bailey

Zuppa Inglese OreganoFromItaly.com Recipes (moderated) 0 22-03-2007 02:38 AM
Today (Foto) Pandora General Cooking 13 23-01-2006 08:22 AM
ZUPPA INGLESE (here the recipe for Wayne and all the fans) Pandora General Cooking 34 30-09-2005 07:59 AM
Carasau Bread Foto Pandora General Cooking 14 13-07-2005 08:47 AM
Zuppa Inglese - Recipe Luca Pinotti General Cooking 3 05-10-2004 03:22 PM