Nancy Young

Default Sauerbraten

Boy did it come out tasty. I think maybe about as good
as the cafeteria all those years ago. Yeah, I know, that
doesn't sound all that good, but it was. Anyway, it was
very delicious.

Thank you to everyone who helped me out with the
cooking method. Much appreciated.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm either dead or
worse from eating meat that's been in the refrigerator
since last Monday.

Note to ChrisD: I have Molly Stevens' All About Braising
sitting here, thanks for the recommendation!

nancy

jmcquown

Nancy Young wrote:
> Boy did it come out tasty. I think maybe about as good
> as the cafeteria all those years ago. Yeah, I know, that
> doesn't sound all that good, but it was. Anyway, it was
> very delicious.
>
> Thank you to everyone who helped me out with the
> cooking method. Much appreciated.

I'm glad it turned out so well! I've never made it but it's a plan for some
future date.

> If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm either dead or
> worse from eating meat that's been in the refrigerator
> since last Monday.
>
> nancy

I'd be more worried about the "or worse"! (teasing)

Jill

Nancy Young

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Nancy Young wrote:

>> If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm either dead or
>> worse from eating meat that's been in the refrigerator
>> since last Monday.

> I'd be more worried about the "or worse"! (teasing)

You'd better believe I'm more afraid of the worse.

nancy

TammyM

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:05:51 -0400, "Nancy Young"
> wrote:

>Boy did it come out tasty. I think maybe about as good
>as the cafeteria all those years ago. Yeah, I know, that
>doesn't sound all that good, but it was. Anyway, it was
>very delicious.
>
>Thank you to everyone who helped me out with the
>cooking method. Much appreciated.
>
>If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm either dead or
>worse from eating meat that's been in the refrigerator
>since last Monday.

Oh ppssshaw! I'm sure the meat was "fresh" when you put it in the
marinade, so you'll be fine. Did you serve it with spaetzle or
perhaps kartoffelklosse? (no umlauts, sorry.) YUM!

TammyM

George

Nancy Young wrote:
> Boy did it come out tasty. I think maybe about as good
> as the cafeteria all those years ago. Yeah, I know, that
> doesn't sound all that good, but it was. Anyway, it was
> very delicious.

It can be. I worked at a place where the cafeteria was staffed by a
bunch of local women who made everything from scratch each day and there
wasn't a "space food" item to be found.

> Thank you to everyone who helped me out with the
> cooking method. Much appreciated.
>
> If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm either dead or
> worse from eating meat that's been in the refrigerator
> since last Monday.
>
> Note to ChrisD: I have Molly Stevens' All About Braising
> sitting here, thanks for the recommendation!
>
> nancy

REC: Sauerbraten Mike Muth General Cooking 6 28-01-2012 08:12 PM
Sauerbraten Duckie ® Recipes 1 21-01-2007 07:56 PM
Sauerbraten SERGIO Barbecue 7 03-02-2006 03:29 AM
Sauerbraten SERGIO Barbecue 0 27-01-2006 02:50 AM
Sauerbraten help? Nancy Young General Cooking 17 18-10-2005 11:26 PM