Rick Armstrong

Default come on everyone, flash

"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> Five years, ten months, 1 hour, 48 minutes and 4 seconds. 63932
> cigarettes not smoked, saving $15,983.06. Time used for a better
> purpose: 31 weeks, 4 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes.
>
> Thanks, AS3!!!
>
> Steve Kramer
> Chiang Mai, Thailand
> http://www.photoenvisions.com
> --
> "The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
> but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

You just couldn't resist that one could you Steve!

In a thread where people are trying to give up smoking, you just had to go
ONE better than everyone else, you HAD to be better than the others! By the
way Steve,contrary to what you think it DOESN'T make you better than the
other posters just because you've given up smoking for longer.

Once again Steve prooves just what an obnoxious boasting old fool he is!!!!

LongCoolWoman

"Rick Armstrong" > wrote in message

> You just couldn't resist that one could you Steve!
>
> In a thread where people are trying to give up smoking, you just had to go
> ONE better than everyone else, you HAD to be better than the others! By

the
> way Steve,contrary to what you think it DOESN'T make you better than the
> other posters just because you've given up smoking for longer.
>
> Once again Steve prooves just what an obnoxious boasting old fool he

is!!!!

Erm... uh...

WTF???!!!!

He's flashing his meter, same as everyone else. What is YOUR problem?!

He's got nearly six years. Quite frankly, that gives the rest of us hope
that it can be done.

?????

Mara (confused)
--
I reclaimed my health and my life three months, one week, three days, 8
hours, 45 minutes and 19 seconds ago. That's 1,637 chemical roulette tubes

Harvey R. Stone

"LongCoolWoman" > wrote in message

> Erm... uh...
>
> WTF???!!!!
>
> He's flashing his meter, same as everyone else. What is YOUR problem?!
>
> He's got nearly six years. Quite frankly, that gives the rest of us hope
> that it can be done.
>
> ?????
>
> Mara (confused)

I certainly don't want to provoke anyone's anger but I do want to comment.
I finally quit smoking 30 years ago. I loved smoking and came from a long
line of smokers ( mostly who have since died of lung cancer. ) I say finally
because it took lots of tries and lots of giving up, but I did it. I regret
a lot of things in my life but I have not ever, ever regretted quitting.
Even if you have setbacks just never give up.
Phyl

lopez the wolf

"Harvey R. Stone" > wrote in message

> "LongCoolWoman" > wrote in message
> >

> > Erm... uh...
> >
> > WTF???!!!!
> >
> > He's flashing his meter, same as everyone else. What is YOUR problem?!
> >
> > He's got nearly six years. Quite frankly, that gives the rest of us

hope
> > that it can be done.
> >
> > ?????
> >
> > Mara (confused)

> I certainly don't want to provoke anyone's anger but I do want to

comment.
> I finally quit smoking 30 years ago. I loved smoking and came from a long
> line of smokers ( mostly who have since died of lung cancer. ) I say

finally
> because it took lots of tries and lots of giving up, but I did it. I

regret
> a lot of things in my life but I have not ever, ever regretted quitting.
> Even if you have setbacks just never give up.
> Phyl

Harvey
have a nice little system going
As soon as I get to LOS. I light up. Then when I leave I throw them away. I
usually stay in Los from 5 /20 days, even longer at Xmas, by then my throat
is giving me jip. But this system seems to work.

Rick Armstrong

"LongCoolWoman" <sockpuppet> wrote in message

> "Rick Armstrong" > wrote in message
>
> > You just couldn't resist that one could you Steve!
> >
> > In a thread where people are trying to give up smoking, you just had to

go
> > ONE better than everyone else, you HAD to be better than the others! By

> the
> > way Steve,contrary to what you think it DOESN'T make you better than the
> > other posters just because you've given up smoking for longer.
> >
> > Once again Steve prooves just what an obnoxious boasting old fool he

> is!!!!
>

> Erm... uh...
>
> WTF???!!!!
>
> He's flashing his meter, same as everyone else. What is YOUR problem?!

He's not flashing his 'meter' at all (although he's been known for flashing
other things ) ). Steve is a low life spammer trying to get you to view
his website so he can sell more pork pie hats. He wants you all to feel
inferior to him because YOU can't hope to give up for as long as him.

You've been sadly mistaken thinking it was me with the problem. Maybe you
need to take a look closer to home if your prepared to fall for this bull
shit from Kramer.

> He's got nearly six years. Quite frankly, that gives the rest of us hope
> that it can be done.

Are you stupid as well???? who on earth would want to be like Steve Kramer -
a deluded and misguided old fart. If that gives the rest of you guys hope,
then I sincerely hope you start writing out a will.

?????

> Mara (confused)
> --

Do yourself and fellow quitters a favour - don't listen to the bullshit from
Kramer and you might go far.

> I reclaimed my health and my life three months, one week, three days, 8
> hours, 45 minutes and 19 seconds ago. That's 1,637 chemical roulette tubes
> not smoked, saving $368.51 of my hard-earned money. Life saved: 5 days, 16
> hours, 25 minutes in which to read, crochet, hike, camp, adore my husband,
> and breathe deeply of the sweet desert air.

William Graham

"ian" <spammapsglenizrainmapsspammaps@spamerolsspammaps. invalid> wrote in
message news:Tp6Cc.11452$WI2.7211@lakeread05...
> Harvey R. Stone wrote:
>
> > "LongCoolWoman" > wrote in message
> >

> >>Erm... uh...
> >>
> >>WTF???!!!!
> >>
> >>He's flashing his meter, same as everyone else. What is YOUR problem?!
> >>
> >>He's got nearly six years. Quite frankly, that gives the rest of us

hope
> >>that it can be done.
> >>
> >>?????
> >>
> >>Mara (confused)

> > I certainly don't want to provoke anyone's anger but I do want to

comment.
> > I finally quit smoking 30 years ago. I loved smoking and came from a

long
> > line of smokers ( mostly who have since died of lung cancer. ) I say

finally
> > because it took lots of tries and lots of giving up, but I did it. I

regret
> > a lot of things in my life but I have not ever, ever regretted quitting.
> > Even if you have setbacks just never give up.
> > Phyl

> Well done. I quit March 3rd, 1987, so thats about 17 years for me. I
> always tell people who want to quit that you can try as often as you
> want, because you only have to succeed once, and every attempt teaches
> you something about what it will take.
>
> ian

I smoked 29 years over a 33 year period. (I quit several times, all adding
up to about 4 years) the last cigarette I smoked was on July 31st, 1983. I
have been tobacco free for almost 21 years now. - I am 68 years old, and
when I was "using", I smoked about 30 cigarettes a day.
But the truly remarkable thing about my experience was that of my
mother. She started smoking when she was 15 as did I, and she smoked until
she was 90 years old.....About a pack a day for 75 years! - She quit because
they were, "too expensive." She went on to live for another 7 years, and
died of cancer (liver, actually) when she was 97.

ian

Harvey R. Stone wrote:

> "LongCoolWoman" > wrote in message
>

>>Erm... uh...
>>
>>WTF???!!!!
>>
>>He's flashing his meter, same as everyone else. What is YOUR problem?!
>>
>>He's got nearly six years. Quite frankly, that gives the rest of us hope
>>that it can be done.
>>
>>?????
>>
>>Mara (confused)

> I certainly don't want to provoke anyone's anger but I do want to comment.
> I finally quit smoking 30 years ago. I loved smoking and came from a long
> line of smokers ( mostly who have since died of lung cancer. ) I say finally
> because it took lots of tries and lots of giving up, but I did it. I regret
> a lot of things in my life but I have not ever, ever regretted quitting.
> Even if you have setbacks just never give up.
> Phyl

Well done. I quit March 3rd, 1987, so thats about 17 years for me. I
always tell people who want to quit that you can try as often as you
want, because you only have to succeed once, and every attempt teaches
you something about what it will take.

ian

Edwin Pawlowski

"Rick Armstrong" > wrote in message

> Once again Steve prooves just what an obnoxious boasting old fool he

is!!!!

I have to wonder who the real obnoxious fool is.

Frank Reid

> You just couldn't resist that one could you Steve!
>
> In a thread where people are trying to give up smoking, you just had to go
> ONE better than everyone else, you HAD to be better than the others! By the
> way Steve,contrary to what you think it DOESN'T make you better than the
> other posters just because you've given up smoking for longer.
>
> Once again Steve prooves just what an obnoxious boasting old fool he is!!!!

Cool, cyberstalker. Man, you are illegal in so many states. According
to you, Steve may have a "history," but you're just plain breaking the
law. Man, this is tres neato. Its like watching CSI on my own little
'puter. Hey, maybe you can setup a support group for yourself along the
lines of AS3, the alt.support.stop-smoking group that you stumbled into.
How 'bout alt.support.sociopathic.help.out.lunatic.evangilis ts? You
can get your head out your ass and join A.S.S.H.O.L.E. Ya know, I don't
know Steve from Adam, can't recall anything that he's posted really.
But from your paranoid scree, I do know alot about you.
By the way, here's something for you, see if you can figure it out:
MoOMOoMOOmoOmoomOomOomoOMooMOoMoOMoOMOOMOomOOmOOMo oMoomoOmoOmooM
[...]
MOoMOOMOOMOOmOoM

--
Frank Reid
Reverse Email to reply

Dan Abel

In article > , "Edwin
Pawlowski" > wrote:

> "Rick Armstrong" > wrote in message
> >
> > Once again Steve prooves just what an obnoxious boasting old fool he

> is!!!!
> >

> I have to wonder who the real obnoxious fool is.

I don't.

:-)

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Miche

In article > ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:

> "Rick Armstrong" > wrote in message
> >
> > Once again Steve prooves just what an obnoxious boasting old fool he

> is!!!!
> >

> I have to wonder who the real obnoxious fool is.

I don't.

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud.
-- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"