Dimitri

Default Make Shish Kebab Tonight!

"Jimmy Tango" > wrote in message
> Invite the boss over for dinner, and wow him with this delicious fa

<snip>

And get ready for the pink slip in the morning!

Dimitri

Dave Smith

Jimmy Tango wrote:

> Invite the boss over for dinner, and wow him with this delicious fa
>
> 1 12-oz. can luncheon meat, cubed
> 1 green pepper, cut in squares
> 1 8 1/2-oz can pineapple chunks, drained
> 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
> 1/2 cup pinapple juice (drained from chunks)
> 1/4 cup onion, minced
> 1/4 cup butter or margarine
> 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
> 1/4 tsp salt
>
> Prepare first three ingredients. Thread onto a skewer and place on
> hot grill. Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer
> for 10 to 12 minutes, or until it starts to thicken. Use this to
> brush the kebabs. Grill about 10 minutes.

Kebbabs of some sort perhaps, but not Shish Kebabs.

Alan S

"Jimmy Tango" > wrote in message
> Invite the boss over for dinner, and wow him with this delicious fa
>
> 1 12-oz. can luncheon meat, cubed
> 1 green pepper, cut in squares
> 1 8 1/2-oz can pineapple chunks, drained
> 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
> 1/2 cup pinapple juice (drained from chunks)
> 1/4 cup onion, minced
> 1/4 cup butter or margarine
> 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
> 1/4 tsp salt
>
> Prepare first three ingredients. Thread onto a skewer and place on
> hot grill. Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer
> for 10 to 12 minutes, or until it starts to thicken. Use this to
> brush the kebabs. Grill about 10 minutes.
>
> Beverage suggestions:
>
> Old Milwaukee beer
> Clamatto Bloody Mary's
>
> You're sure to get a raise!

Wow! is right! Nothing like a nice pile of cubed, canned luncheon meat
washed down with an Old Milwaukee beer to "get a raise" out of the boss.
(And to think of those poor *******s out there shoveling out all that money
for wine and a surf and turf). I'm right there with ya Jimmy! Some
half-stale Ritz crackers with the 'sour cream and onion cheeze-whiz' is an
excellent opener for this one and don't forget the Twinkies for desert!

Kathy in NZ

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:04:45 GMT, Jimmy Tango
> wrote:

>Invite the boss over for dinner, and wow him with this delicious fa
>
>1 12-oz. can luncheon meat, cubed

>You're sure to get a raise!

You sure are, if you serve luncheon.

He must feel sorry for you.