TOM KAN PA

Default M & Ms cancer research back on?????

Today (6/3/04) I was at our local supermarket (Giant Eagle). I noticed at the
checkout counter were packages of Pink and White M & Ms with a banner on the
bag stating that 50¢ of the purchase paid for these will go toward breast
cancer research. There was an 800 number to call or the M & M web site to go
to for details. A search of the web site showed nothing, and a January 2004
update on the Urban Legends web page still said that this promotion ended in
December 2003. Is the promo back on, or has the supermarket started selling
very outdated M & Ms?

projectile vomit chick

Better query: who ****ing cares?

Research Sheldon General Cooking 1 23-05-2008 02:44 AM
New research on EGCG and cancer Richard Chappell Tea 0 23-08-2007 05:27 PM
new research Laurie Vegan 0 20-04-2005 06:45 AM
Research for Uni [email protected] General Cooking 19 12-02-2005 01:05 AM
Healthy lunch suggestions from American Institute for Cancer Research Curly Sue General Cooking 0 05-10-2003 05:33 PM