Default Research for Uni

Hi, I'm currently doing my third year dissertation comparing
online communities and I wondered if people could help
me by answering this small survey i've set up.

http://www.solarismach5.myby.co.uk/Survey/

It would really help my final project alot!

Thanks

John

Sylvia Rocha

good grief Carol, if you don't want to do the survey -that's fine, but
don't nit-pick over some little error.

Bob Myers

"Tess" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> Thank you! Even worse is "allot".

I would allot some time to correct you on that, but
somehow it just doesn't seem worth the effort...;-)

Bob M.

Tess

"Bob Myers" > wrote in message

> "Tess" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>

>> Thank you! Even worse is "allot".

> I would allot some time to correct you on that, but
> somehow it just doesn't seem worth the effort...;-)
>
> Bob M.

Can't blame you a bit : )

- Tess

Damsel in dis Dress

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:24:45 GMT, "Tess" > wrote:

>I also don't have much patience with those
>who ask for "advise", or the clan which is certain that the instructions for
>food are a "reicipie" : )
>
>Through spewing

But you do it so well!

Carol

Tess

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:24:45 GMT, "Tess" > wrote:
>
>>I also don't have much patience with those
>>who ask for "advise", or the clan which is certain that the instructions
>>for
>>food are a "reicipie" : )
>>
>>Through spewing

> But you do it so well!
>
> Carol

Practice makes perfect : )

Damsel in dis Dress

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:34:55 -0500, " BOB" > wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:34:36 -0800,
>> (Sylvia Rocha) wrote:
>>
>>> good grief Carol, if you don't want to do the survey
>>> -that's fine, but don't nit-pick over some little error.

>> Carol turns around and blasts Sylvia in the face with the
>> fart from hell

>I found this on the Big Green Egg Forum
>This might help:
>
>Bbq beans
>Two 28 oz.. & one 15 ½ oz cans of Bushs original baked beans
>1 12 to 16 ounce bottle barbeque sauce ( I use KC Masterpiece)
>½ onion, finely diced
>½ green pepper, finely diced
>3 celery stalks, finely diced
>8 tablespoons of prepared yellow mustard
>About 1 pound brown sugar (or what ever it takes to adequately cover)
>2 tablespoons powered hickory seasoning (or bbq rub)
>2 tablespoon celery seed
>1 to 2 pounds of smoked pork or brisket
>1 aluminum half steam pan (roughly a 9x13)
>
>Put all the above ingredients in the pan. Mix well. Cover with brown
>sugar, about ½ to 1 inch thick and do not stir in the brown sugar. Put in
>smoker for about two to three hours at 200 to 225 degrees, I use hickory
>wood. Let the brown sugar melt down into the beans. Stirring it in is not
>necessary.
>Can be done in the oven.
>Use one of the big industrial cans for two half-steam pans.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Carol

Thanks for correcting me :P

I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback, I got quite a few
what I meant on the last question because I defined it poorly.

I've since changed the definition so that people will hopefully
understand what I'm trying to ask, if you posted on my survey
previously please could you put what group your from and answer the
last 2 questions again? Sorry about this.

For kili's research Omelet[_7_] General Cooking 0 07-09-2008 11:50 AM
Research Sheldon General Cooking 1 23-05-2008 02:44 AM
Medical research Bill Diabetic 0 26-07-2005 09:28 PM
new research Laurie Vegan 0 20-04-2005 06:45 AM
Research on Bluefin Sue Moe Sushi 1 06-03-2004 01:40 AM