Default Where to eat in Myrtle Beach?

A co-worker of mine is going to Myrtle Beach on vacation next week, and
asked me to find out some good reasonably priced places to eat there.
He was particularly interested in good local seafood places, and having
lived on the western end of SC for many years (but never been to MB) I
know Low Country Boil is a signature dish of Coastal SC so I suggested
he look for that on the menu if he goes out to eat. Any good barbeque
places there? Thanks for any assistance.

The Cook

" > wrote:

>A co-worker of mine is going to Myrtle Beach on vacation next week, and
>asked me to find out some good reasonably priced places to eat there.
>He was particularly interested in good local seafood places, and having
>lived on the western end of SC for many years (but never been to MB) I
>know Low Country Boil is a signature dish of Coastal SC so I suggested
>he look for that on the menu if he goes out to eat. Any good barbeque
>places there? Thanks for any assistance.

http://www.myrtlebeachscrestaurants....tle-River.html

Can't say what it is like now, but used to be great. You can check
out other restaurants in the area.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."

Position for "Cad Operator" at Myrtle Beach, SC .................12+monthcontract [email protected] Asian Cooking 0 16-04-2015 03:24 PM
Good wine shops in Myrtle Beach ShortStory Wine 3 19-07-2006 06:26 PM
Myrtle Beach Q Ric Barbecue 12 09-08-2004 02:16 PM
good restaurants in Myrtle Beach SC area? mdfloyd General Cooking 6 20-04-2004 01:38 PM