Winter

Default Question about commercial rice cooker

Does anyone know how to choose a 25-cup commercial rice cooker? My
uncle's small restaurant needs one, but there are many kinds of
commercial rice cookers out there. How do we choose?
PENMART01

> writes:
>
>Does anyone know how to choose a 25-cup commercial rice cooker? My
>uncle's small restaurant needs one, but there are many kinds of
>commercial rice cookers out there. How do we choose?

How much you wanna spend?

Typically Chinese restaurants cook rice in an ordinary pot... as do most
restaurants. But if you have lots of dollars look he

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bi...&query=rice+co
oker&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.bowerykitchens.c om%2Findex.html

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon