Default gift idea

bbq branding irons. great fathers day gift. check out
http://www.pecosbob.com thanks.

readah

On Sat, 01 May 2004 15:26:58 GMT, "
> wrote:

>bbq branding irons. great fathers day gift. check out
>http://www.pecosbob.com thanks.

Wow, I found a single-letter branding iron in a local giftshop for
$10!
Julian9EHP

>From: readah h

>On Sat, 01 May 2004 15:26:58 GMT, "
> wrote:
>
>>bbq branding irons. great fathers day gift. check out

http://www.pecosbob.com thanks.

>Wow, I found a single-letter branding iron in a local giftshop for
>$10!

Father/Son branding makes for
Father/Son bonding!

;-)
Ranee Mueller

In article > ,
" > wrote:

> bbq branding irons. great fathers day gift.

I don't need to brand my father, I know who he is by sight. I don't
think my husband would appreciate being branded, and our kids recognize
him pretty well, too, anyway.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24
Rick & Cyndi

"Ranee Mueller"& a troll> wrote:
:
: > bbq branding irons. great fathers day gift.
:
: I don't need to brand my father, I know who he is by sight.
I don't
: think my husband would appreciate being branded, and our kids
recognize
: him pretty well, too, anyway.
:
: Regards,
: Ranee

Wished I thought of that! Good one Ranee!!

--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>