Peter Aitken

Default Green tea and cancer

Looks like they are finally figuring out the mechanisms by which green tea
inhibits cancer.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0519143007.htm

--
Peter Aitken

Leila

Peter Aitken wrote:
> Looks like they are finally figuring out the mechanisms by which

green tea
> inhibits cancer.
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0519143007.htm
>
> --
> Peter Aitken
> Visit my recipe and kitchen myths page at www.pgacon.com/cooking.htm

Thanks for the info. Reminds me to make green tea instead of black just
now...

Leila
breast cancer survivor

Daisy

Did anyone thing of doing this sort of test on ordinary Ceylon tea?
If so, what was the result?

Daisy

Carthage demands an explanation for this insolence!
George

Daisy wrote:
> Did anyone thing of doing this sort of test on ordinary Ceylon tea?
> If so, what was the result?
>

> Daisy
>
> Carthage demands an explanation for this insolence!

From my reading the components in question are gone after the leaves
are fermented to make brown tea.